hello there!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rozaequartz

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i love forums and the special customization factors they have in comparison to traditional/centralized social media, so finding out kprofiles also had a forum section was super exciting! some fun facts about me are:
  • I turned 20 earlier this month!
  • i use she/her pronouns
  • i'm a lesbian
  • i'm neurodivergent (adhd+bpd)
  • i'm a college student, and majoring in veterinary technology (basically the nurse equivalent in animal healthcare)
  • i mostly stan girl groups, but i like a few boy groups as well! my ult girl group is iz*one, and my bias is hitomi. my ult boy group is stray kids, and I'm ot8.
  • some of my others hobbies/interests include avatar customization on everskies, thrifting, old web graphic archival, psychology, classic/country lolita fashion, mori kei, minecraft, playing the cello, and witchcraft!
I'll only respond to dms from 18+, but on general forums i'll talk to anyone! (as long as you're not like 12 lmao)

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
welcome to the forums, i'm rey. we have a good bit in common: we're both lesbians, neurodivergent, ult skz, and stan mostly girl grps!and i don't rly practice witchcraft, but i think it's cool. hope you enjoy your time here ^^

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

Seogi

โ„œ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”…๐”ถ๐”ฒ๐”ซ
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
โœง Cutie Xiumin โœง
Xiumin
โœง XiuXiu โœง
Hello!! Welcome to the forums!! Enjoy your time here!! <3 ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ