hello m'ladys and m'gents

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ATEEZ

Kpop Fan
Website
ateez.kqent.com
Credits
Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Jongho
Yunho
i saw the notice that there was a forum here when i was checking ateez's profile and decided to check it out!! my name is mel, i'm 18 and ateez are my ult group 🥰 i stan other groups as well such as stray kids, red velvet, snuper and wjsn! 💕 i have a couple of hobbies such as editing,, mayhaps i'll even upload some of my stuff here. looking forward to getting to know ya'll and remember to love and appreciate ateez
tenor.gif

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
welcome!! i hope you enjoy your time here 🥰
who are your biases?

ATEEZ

Kpop Fan
Website
ateez.kqent.com
Credits
Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Jongho
Yunho
welcome!! i hope you enjoy your time here 🥰
who are your biases?
thanks!! well in ateez i can't pick so i'm an ot8 stan, in stray kids it's minho, rv it's yeri, snuper it's taewoong and in wjsn it's eunseo ❤ in the groups that i'm staring to stan my biases are sangyeon (tbz), keonhee (oneus), aurora (nature) and like so many other groups tbh 🥰

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
i saw the notice that there was a forum here when i was checking ateez's profile and decided to check it out!! my name is mel, i'm 18 and ateez are my ult group 🥰 i stan other groups as well such as stray kids, red velvet, snuper and wjsn! 💕 i have a couple of hobbies such as editing,, mayhaps i'll even upload some of my stuff here. looking forward to getting to know ya'll and remember to love and appreciate ateez
tenor.gif
Ateez are my ult group too!!! STAN TALENT STAN ATEEZ!

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
thanks!! well in ateez i can't pick so i'm an ot8 stan, in stray kids it's minho, rv it's yeri, snuper it's taewoong and in wjsn it's eunseo ❤ in the groups that i'm staring to stan my biases are sangyeon (tbz), keonhee (oneus), aurora (nature) and like so many other groups tbh 🥰

we have the same bias in stray kids!!! i'm starting to stan the boyz too, sangyeon's my biaswrecker 💗