Hello, lovelies~! [1 year re-introdiction!!]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
Sup everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If you don't know, my name's Toby, and I've been active (somewhat) on forums for a little over a year now so I thought I'd do the ✨trendy thing✨ and re-introduce myself!

First, I'm gonna pay tribute to my original introduction:

I just recently made an account on here, and I'm barely getting the hang of this forum thing! 😋

So anyway, I'm YourAverageFanboy! (in case you couldn't tell.) I've been a fan of K-pop ever since I was introduced to EXO in 2016, though I still consider myself new because I live under a rock and don't keep up with the most recent information.. I try my best, though!

I love to bullet journal, and I mostly use it for K-pop related events, such as birthdays, comebacks, and anniversaries. I don't really use it as much as I would like to, but it's a nice hobby to have ^-^

I love listening to a variety of groups and genres, but as of right now the groups I stan are (not in any particular order): BTS, EXO, NCT (all 4 groups), and SuperM. I also stan Holland, and I've been very recently getting involved with Stray Kids.

I love drawing, though I don't make fanart as much as I probably should. I also occasionally write fanfiction, in fact, I've been working on a chapter story for about 3 years now! I have some other stuff that's been uploaded onto my page on Archive Of Our Own if you would like to check that out. (My username is the same as this one, minus the underscores.)

I am also working towards my own YouTube channel (though I have yet to post any videos yet ^_^; )! My username is the same as the one I use on this website if you ever feel like checking that out.

That's all about me that I can think of to share off of the top of my head! If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask! I will try to get to everyone the best that I can. I hope that I can get to know some of you, and please remember to stay safe out there!

💜Please remember to love yourself💜

Wow, I was a trainwreck. Not saying anything's changed, but still.

So uhhhhhh some stuff has DEFINITELY been modified with my personality and stuff ever since then, b u t y'know, what can you do when your brain doesn't stop developing until 25 🙃

If anybody wants to get to know me, then feel free to check out my carrd or ask me any questions!!!

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1606471161310-png.38156

You probably don't know me. I have been around here for less than a year, and I have not been very active. I stan Japanese anti-idols. Dreamcatcher is the only kpop group that interests me and only as a casual fan.

1607622873644-png.39936