hello ladies and weebs 🥺💓

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nootfobes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
so idk how to work this whatsoever, i’ve been using this site for profiles but now i’ve finally decided to make an acc!!

anyways!! hi i’m lauren, i’m 19 and from pennsylvania in the US!
i like a whole lot of kpop groups, but some that are like ~ulty~ are imfact, infinite, nct, and mont!
my ult group is actually spotlight! they’re a predebut cpop group, and the members are so just chaotic, i really recommend stanning! lmao my ult is yizhe from spotlight, legit i never stop talking about him he’s so talented and kind and i love him lots, pls stan 😔✌️

here’s some of my other accs!
twt: liyizhes
insta: canshines

Attachments

• C4BE756B-15C1-4E24-B802-DAFDAAA97AA2.jpeg
    C4BE756B-15C1-4E24-B802-DAFDAAA97AA2.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 57A3B7E3-9255-4D78-A610-603AACEE4572.jpeg
    57A3B7E3-9255-4D78-A610-603AACEE4572.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 2

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
so idk how to work this whatsoever, i’ve been using this site for profiles but now i’ve finally decided to make an acc!!

anyways!! hi i’m lauren, i’m 19 and from pennsylvania in the US!
i like a whole lot of kpop groups, but some that are like ~ulty~ are imfact, infinite, nct, and mont!
my ult group is actually spotlight! they’re a predebut cpop group, and the members are so just chaotic, i really recommend stanning! lmao my ult is yizhe from spotlight, legit i never stop talking about him he’s so talented and kind and i love him lots, pls stan 😔

here’s some of my other accs!
twt: liyizhes
insta: canshines
Welcome! Another c-pop fan 👀👀👀 I’ll definitely check out your ult group 💕

waywin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Seungmin
YangYang
Vivi
I would say welcome too, except technically I joined after you lol. do you like any other cpop groups??

nootfobes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I would say welcome too, except technically I joined after you lol. do you like any other cpop groups??
LOL ITS FINE I'VE BEEN IA FOR A WEEK!
and yes i like a whole bunch! my other faves are awaken f, mrx, sing, and rocket girls! :')

waywin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Seungmin
YangYang
Vivi
LOL ITS FINE I'VE BEEN IA FOR A WEEK!
and yes i like a whole bunch! my other faves are awaken f, mrx, sing, and rocket girls! :')
lmaoooo somehow we stan completely different groups 😝 but I'm more of a casual cpop stan so I'm trying to listen to more groups

nootfobes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
lmaoooo somehow we stan completely different groups 😝 but I'm more of a casual cpop stan so I'm trying to listen to more groups
i'd recommend spotlight, they're predebut but theyre so lovely! and what groups do you stan?? 👀👀

waywin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Seungmin
YangYang
Vivi
i'd recommend spotlight, they're predebut but theyre so lovely! and what groups do you stan?? 👀👀
I like WayV and Boy Story a lot, I'm kinda into ONER and Fanxyred, although I haven't really had time to catch up with them recently. And I'll check out spotlight^^

nootfobes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I like WayV and Boy Story a lot, I'm kinda into ONER and Fanxyred, although I haven't really had time to catch up with them recently. And I'll check out spotlight^^
ah yes i like all of them as well!! lmao i'm still deciding on a wayv bias but i'm p sure its hendery! also it's a little hard to find info on spotlight but i made a thread for them on the cpop tag! :D

waywin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Seungmin
YangYang
Vivi
ah yes i like all of them as well!! lmao i'm still deciding on a wayv bias but i'm p sure its hendery! also it's a little hard to find info on spotlight but i made a thread for them on the cpop tag! :D
I love Henderey!!! I see I have found a fellow intellectual...and you are such a hard working spotlight stan, I should step up my game 😔

nootfobes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I love Henderey!!! I see I have found a fellow intellectual...and you are such a hard working spotlight stan, I should step up my game 😔
OMG YES HENDERY STAN!! ufhbfhfdjhd no omg i just love talking about them, it's all for fun!! 😭😭