Hello, Friends!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi Friends, I'm brand new to the forum!

I love talking (and writing!) about K-pop, so this is a super fun experience for me. It's so interesting to read about other's opinions and thoughts, without the briefness and hostility of other social sites.

I am a wee child young adult (who even uses that word omg), who is still in school. I was born, raised, and currently reside in the Midwest (of the United States). I love to read, bake, and listen to K-pop of course!

I watched my first BTS video (yes it was a crack vid leave me alone) on July 14th, 2019 at 12:37 AM, and have been a fan ever since! I started with BTS, and slowly expanded my scope to include other boy groups like TXT, ATEEZ, and GOT7 (in that order). By the end of that year, I had grown close to two other girls that were fans, and we bonded over music and orchestra. They are still some of my closest friends, and guided me through the world of K-pop with much excitement and enthusiasm.

It look me nearly a year, but I eventually clued in to the general K-pop community, not just specific groups. I started as a firm boy group stan, and have since explored girl groups and soloists as well. Each day I find myself loving girl groups more and more, so I love that there's still a million other new groups to listen to.

Now, for a general idea of my music taste?? (Currently,) I like upbeat, faster-paced tracks, heavy on vocals but not opposed to rap. I like songs that are catchy and that I can sing along to. I'm not picky with uniqueness, and I often enjoy average quality commercially produced b-sides. Next, I'll share some of my favorite MUSIC, not idols that I like the most / follow, just the music.

Most listened to boy groups:
ATEEZ
SEVENTEEN
CRAVITY
NCT (WayV focused)

Most listened to girl groups:
ITZY
EVERGLOW
Chungha
STAYC
MAMAMOO

All-time favorite titles: (that released when I was alive a current fan)
Boom - NCT Dream
Hip - MAMAMOO
Red Moon - Kim Wooseok
ICY - ITZY
Black Mamba - aespa

All-time favorite albums:
HELLO Chatper 1: Hello, Stranger - CIX (first mini)
Take Over the Moon - The 2nd Mini Album - WayV
TREASURE EP.2: Zero to One - ATEEZ (second mini)
GUESS WHO - ITZY (most recent mini)
into the ICE AGE - MCND (debut mini)
The Dream Chapter: Magic - TXT (second release)
SuperM - The 1st Mini Album (gosh I hate that I like this album pls don't judgeeee)

Groups that I actually follow and watch content for? ....they don't really exist (because I swing from group to group about every two weeks rippp), but if I had to choose, I'd say ATEEZ and NCT.

I love talking about my music taste and myself so if you have any questions, shoot! I'm so happy to be here on the forum!

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author

I love talking (and writing!) about K-pop, so this is a super fun experience for me. It's so interesting to read about other's opinions and thoughts, without the briefness and hostility of other social sites.

I am a wee child young adult (who even uses that word omg), who is still in school. I was born, raised, and currently reside in the Midwest (of the United States). I love to read, bake, and listen to K-pop of course!

I watched my first BTS video (yes it was a crack vid leave me alone) on July 14th, 2019 at 12:37 AM, and have been a fan ever since! I started with BTS, and slowly expanded my scope to include other boy groups like TXT, ATEEZ, and GOT7 (in that order). By the end of that year, I had grown close to two other girls that were fans, and we bonded over music and orchestra. They are still some of my closest friends, and guided me through the world of K-pop with much excitement and enthusiasm.

It look me nearly a year, but I eventually clued in to the general K-pop community, not just specific groups. I started as a firm boy group stan, and have since explored girl groups and soloists as well. Each day I find myself loving girl groups more and more, so I love that there's still a million other new groups to listen to.

Now, for a general idea of my music taste?? (Currently,) I like upbeat, faster-paced tracks, heavy on vocals but not opposed to rap. I like songs that are catchy and that I can sing along to. I'm not picky with uniqueness, and I often enjoy average quality commercially produced b-sides. Next, I'll share some of my favorite MUSIC, not idols that I like the most / follow, just the music.

ATEEZ
SEVENTEEN
CRAVITY
NCT (WayV focused)

ITZY
EVERGLOW
Chungha
STAYC
MAMAMOO

Boom - NCT Dream
Hip - MAMAMOO
Red Moon - Kim Wooseok
ICY - ITZY
Black Mamba - aespa

SuperM - The 1st Mini Album (gosh I hate that I like this album pls don't judgeeee)

Groups that I actually follow and watch content for? ....they don't really exist (because I swing from group to group about every two weeks rippp), but if I had to choose, I'd say ATEEZ and NCT.

I love talking about my music taste and myself so if you have any questions, shoot! I'm so happy to be here on the forum!
Welcome~ You have taste, i must say

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Minnie.o_o

Kpop Fan
แ“šแ˜แ—ข Giving all my love to Kirishima แ“šแ˜แ—ข
Website
yuumiichan.carrd.co
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Levi Ackerman
Eren Yeager
Near

ATEEZ
SEVENTEEN
CRAVITY
NCT (WayV focused)

ITZY
EVERGLOW
Chungha
STAYC
MAMAMOO

Boom - NCT Dream
Hip - MAMAMOO
Red Moon - Kim Wooseok
ICY - ITZY
Black Mamba - aespa

Hi, welcome. Our tastes are very similar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You have good taste (โœฟโ—กโ€ฟโ—ก)๐ŸŒ 

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hiโ˜บ
37d4c1041cb9e493e406f17db478005f.jpg

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

ATEEZ
SEVENTEEN
CRAVITY
NCT (WayV focused)

ITZY
EVERGLOW
Chungha
STAYC
MAMAMOO

Boom - NCT Dream
Hip - MAMAMOO
Red Moon - Kim Wooseok
ICY - ITZY
Black Mamba - aespa

ARE YOU MT TWIN!?!? those are all things we do and all my favs..
i have to meet you!!11
welcome !