Hello :D

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KaiKoiKei

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi~ I'm Kei Yang-Kyeong, K-pop, C-pop and J-pop fan. My pfp makes it very obvious about which group and which member I stan the most. I'm a student in Virtual Graphic Design and Art, EXO isn't the only group I stan, I also love VIXX, SF9, Rookie Group X1, A.C.E and a couple of others such as for the upcoming debut for SuperM. As for C-Pop, WayV and NEX7 are my top C-pop groups. Then for J-pop, Sexy Zone, Exile, PrismaX and Mesemoa~. That's legit the groups I remember, for now, I got into Kpop around 2010? Around that Year .v. And Damn is it hard to keep track of all groups, but it's what I enjoy.

I hope I make friends here and I'm opened up to many other groups and soloists, I'll make sure to enjoy my time here~
Thank You, 안녕~

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Hi~ I'm Kei Yang-Kyeong, K-pop, C-pop and J-pop fan. My pfp makes it very obvious about which group and which member I stan the most. I'm a student in Virtual Graphic Design and Art, EXO isn't the only group I stan, I also love VIXX, SF9, Rookie Group X1, A.C.E and a couple of others such as for the upcoming debut for SuperM. As for C-Pop, WayV and NEX7 are my top C-pop groups. Then for J-pop, Sexy Zone, Exile, PrismaX and Mesemoa~. That's legit the groups I remember, for now, I got into Kpop around 2010? Around that Year .v. And Damn is it hard to keep track of all groups, but it's what I enjoy.

I hope I make friends here and I'm opened up to many other groups and soloists, I'll make sure to enjoy my time here~
Thank You, 안녕~

Hello~~!!! ^^

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong

Thank You, 안녕~

Welcome! 💕