Hello all... INTRODUCTION + My Story.. Tell me about yourself as well...πŸ˜€

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Hi everyone... I'm Surabhi and I am from India...

I am a stray kids fan and I am just so obsessed with them...
Here's my story of becoming a Stay....

I have been into K-Drama for 3 years...but never thought that I'd be into K-pop.. I always said to myself that I'd never be into K-pop...
But around 3 months back, I discovered a lovely group 'Stray Kids'...

Destiny played her beautiful game... And YouTube suggested me "The Future Diary"....

I don't remember exactly..
But I guess I replayed both the videos more than 10 times back to back...

I fell in love with them in a moment...
And became a stay instantly...

Then I watched (on the same day, obviously πŸ˜…) their first appearance on Weekly Idol..
Then I watched "Get Cool"... Then "My Pace"... Then....probably "19"..."district 9"... Weekly idol 2nd episode...and the saga continued...

I love them all and respect them on a certain different level... They are my idols... Even though, I know they won't read my words... But still I want them to know how much they have contributed in my life... I'll always follow them, their tips, their words and their personalities...

Thank you Stray Kids for being..... For being stray kids...

Loads and loads of love and respect and support from India...from me... ❀❀

PS :- Every Stray Kid is my bias... πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ’“πŸ’“
images (2).jpegaa205213bf59785f1710b415e34f28db.jpgimages (1).jpegimages (1).pngD-zYoucUEAASQ88.jpeg

Last edited:

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
Ahh hii Surabhi I’m sami and I also love stray kids (and many other groups) but fromis9 and stray kids are my main groups

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Hi everyone... I'm Surabhi and I am from India...

I am stray kids fan and I am just so obsessed with them...
Here's my story of becoming a Stay....

I have been into K-Drama for 3 years...but never thought that I'd be into K-pop.. I always said to myself that I'd never into K-pop...
But around 3 months back, I discovered a lovely group 'Stray Kids'...

Destiny played her beautiful game... And YouTube suggested me "The Future Diary"....

I don't remember exactly..
But I guess I replayed both the videos more than 10 times back to back...

I fell in love with them in a moment...
And became a stay instantly...

Then I watched (on the same day, obviously πŸ˜…) their first appearance on Weekly Idol..
Then I watched "Get Cool"... Then "My Pace"... Then....probably "19"..."district 9"... Weekly idol 2nd episode...and the saga continued...

I love them all and respect them on a certain different level... They are my idols... Even though, I know they won't read my words... But still I want them to know how much they have contributed in my life... I'll always follow them, their tips, their words and their personalities...

Thank you Stray Kids for being..... For being stray kids...

Loads and loads of love and respect and support from India...from me... ❀❀

PS :- Every Stray Kid is my bias... πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ’“πŸ’“
View attachment 806View attachment 807View attachment 808View attachment 809View attachment 810
Welcome to the forums!

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Ahh hii Surabhi I’m sami and I also love stray kids (and many other groups) but fromis9 and stray kids are my main groups
Hi Jiheon... My fellow Stay.. Nice to meet you... πŸ˜€
Where are you from?

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Hello welcome my fav groups are NCT SEVENTEEN ATEEZ STRAY KIDS MONSTA X and many more
Hii Min Gaeul... I've recently watched NCT 2018 on weekly idol.. They are great personalities..

Actually all K-pop groups are good in a certain different way...

I like the choreography of every K-pop song!!!
Nice to meet you fellow Stay...
Where are you from?

gottalovedatkpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Shownu
Lucas
Taeha
Hi! I'm Stephanie and I also love Stray Kids. I used to listen to District 9 a lot but i didn't knew a lot about the members. Then my bff kinda brought me into stray kids more and now I know them all and I listen to their songs and I love their new comeback Side Effects. I also love the meanings behind their songs and how humble they are. Wow!

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Hii Min Gaeul... I've recently watched NCT 2018 on weekly idol.. They are great personalities..

Actually all K-pop groups are good in a certain different way...

I like the choreography of every K-pop song!!!
Nice to meet you fellow Stay...
Where are you from?
im from Europe Bosnia and Herzegovina

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Hi! I'm Stephanie and I also love Stray Kids. I used to listen to District 9 a lot but i didn't knew a lot about the members. Then my bff kinda brought me into stray kids more and now I know them all and I listen to their songs and I love their new comeback Side Effects. I also love the meanings behind their songs and how humble they are. Wow!
Oh!!! It's great!!! Seriously... The meaning behind the songs is so amazing, empowering, motivating and beautiful... They write their songs themselves... And that's the main reason behind them and their songs being so beautiful...