Hello!!~ A Kinda Long Introduction of Myself, Sorry~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Helloooooooooooo~~~~ I'm new here! This might be the only thread I write about myself, so please bear with it :).
I was first introduced to EXO when I was... what? 6 or 7? I can't recall. Well, it was introduced to me by one of my friends. That means that I've been introduced to K-Pop officially for 5 years. If Gangnam Style counts as well then add 2 or 3 years to how long I've been introduced to K-Pop. I wasn't too into K-Pop at that time, so at that time I was certainly not stanning any groups. Yeah, I was kinda into EXO, but only kinda, because of a few months after I've fully known them, I was informed that Kris left EXO. No one knows the REAL reason (Yes, the LITERAL reason, not just some assumes. Money, injuries, WE don't know the real reason). I wasn't too into the dark aura of the music they've made, so I kinda just left it there. About a year or two later, my friend showed me them again, with the music video Monster. It was good... But that one year changed a lot. I nearly don't recognize the group except for a few people, but they've improved a lot. I was super impressed, but my bias left the group so I was really disappointed. Although I don't really stan them anymore, I still listen to their music~ Love Shot, Ko Ko Bop, those hype songs that can make me move to the rhythm. In 2017, I knew BTS from the same friend who introduced me to EXO!! I didn't know who they were at all until I listened to DNA, followed by Blood, Sweat, and Tears. Do I know them? Yes. Am I confused? Yes. Therefore I didn't really get into them... Until my new school year where My friends were into them. They wanted me to learn their names, and the dance... Forcefully... And when I was learning Go-Go I saw a bunch of weird memes and vines about them on my recommends, and I watched a few. And the next thing I realize, I've sunken to a deep ocean in which I was gulped by a whale without chewing me so I survived in the whale's stomach. But I can't get out anymore TAT. Later on, I got into Tomorrow X Together, then ATEEZ, and recently I've gotten into Stray Kids, and it was the first group in which I didn't have a bias for nearly a full week since I've gotten into them. Oh, the crackhead-ness. But yeah, that's how I've gotten into K-Pop! Sorry if it was boring or offensive. Bye byeeeee!~~~

262 Oh mah gah just look at this bundle of sweetness

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
Don't worry, I can't choose a fixed bias because all the members are bias wreckers in Stray Kids 😂😂
I've been stanning Stray Kids for a year and a few months ago I got into Ateez!
Welcome and nice to meet you! I'm Angela 💚

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Don't worry, I can't choose a fixed bias because all the members are bias wreckers in Stray Kids 😂😂
I've been stanning Stray Kids for a year and a few months ago I got into Ateez!
Welcome and nice to meet you! I'm Angela 💚
Hi Angela and thank you! I've finally managed to find a bias in Stray Kids but it's the least stable one out of all the biases I have XD I nearly don't have a bias wrecker because all of their behaviors are just ugh.

gottalovedatkpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Shownu
Lucas
Taeha
Welcome and are you staning girl groups? If not then you should cause there are a lot of talented girl groups in kpop.

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
Hi Angela and thank you! I've finally managed to find a bias in Stray Kids but it's the least stable one out of all the biases I have XD I nearly don't have a bias wrecker because all of their behaviors are just ugh.
None of them are sTaBlE in my eyes 😂😂 Who is it? Han? Seungmin?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Welcome and are you staning girl groups? If not then you should cause there are a lot of talented girl groups in kpop.
Thank you! I do listen to girl groups, they are the definition of talents, but I don't really stan them. But yes I agree with you there are a lot of talented girl groups.

King Minhee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
It's so hard for me to choose a fixed bias too😂 especially in ATEEZ, Stray Kids, and Everglow

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
Yea..... Until you get wrecked by the rest of the members n times a day. Which I'm surprised that my bias is still him after this time XD
My initial bias was Felix, but then came Han. And after him it was Minho, but now Seungmin threatened everything! 😱

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's so hard for me to choose a fixed bias too😂 especially in ATEEZ, Stray Kids, and Everglow
Ah yes! I had trouble with choosing a bias from ATEEZ at first as well! For now, Yeosang is my bias, and Hongjoong and Jongho are just fighting in my bias list and trying to ruin it XD And then for Stray Kids, EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is ruining my poor unstable list.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
My initial bias was Felix, but then came Han. And after him it was Minho, but now Seungmin threatened everything! 😱
XDDDD Oh dear your list must've gone through a lot of poor process XD But I feel you, especially when Woojin, Felix, and Hyunjin just suddenly barges in and wrecked me out of nowhere after Seungmin killed me with his adorableness after I watched Lee Know and his sweet bundles