hello <3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lyrcy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hi i'm winnie (any pronouns)! i'm not new to k-pop (been in the fandom since 2017) but i'm new here! i mainly like ggs but i do like a few bgs. other than kpop i also sing, dance, and enjoy cooking! <3

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
hi i'm winnie (any pronouns)! i'm not new to k-pop (been in the fandom since 2017) but i'm new here! i mainly like ggs but i do like a few bgs. other than kpop i also sing, dance, and enjoy cooking! <3
Hello welcome to the forums
hope you enjoy your stay ^^

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
Hi Winnie! I'm Yuzu (she/her), and I just recently got back into K-pop a year ago. I also dance!! What's your favorite genre to dance and watch?

https.rensblush

Kpop Groupie
Website
23yuta.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
Jiung
Jongseob
Keeho
welcome winnie! i'm adrian, lmk if you need anything or you just want a friend!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hi☺
0f6e9e177bba0be610f1ae6c1a6e29bc.jpg