HELLLLLOOOOO!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kalynh203

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Neobong
Hi!!

I'm Kalyn! I am 18 yrs. old. I got into Kpop about 4 years ago with my then best friend. My first group was BTS, and I was able to branch out a bit more and find more groups. I am a big boy band fan; I do not gravitate to the girl groups as easily. However, some of the girl groups I do enjoy are BLACKPINK and Red Velvet. My current favorite group is NCT, I enjoy all of the units, but my favorite are the Dreamies because they are closer to my own age.

My bias is Haechan, he is just the cutest thing with two legs lol!! HOWEVER!! I am CONSTANTLY wrecked by Mark!! Something about that boy man....

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hello! I think you and me may be opposites as almost every group I stan is a girl group with a couple boy groups! But welcome to the forums anyway

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Welcome to the forums! My name's Emma. I stan BTS, Blackpink, Red Velvet, NCT, and wayyyyyyyy more. If you need any suggestions of a new group to stan, I've got you. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what happened with your friend since you said "then"? Anyways, hope to see you around!

kalynh203

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Neobong
Welcome to the forums! My name's Emma. I stan BTS, Blackpink, Red Velvet, NCT, and wayyyyyyyy more. If you need any suggestions of a new group to stan, I've got you. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what happened with your friend since you said "then"? Anyways, hope to see you around!
Hi!!!! Thank You for being so kind!! I would love some suggestions on more groups to stan, I listen to a lot of groups but, I am always open to more!! And in terms of my friend, she kind of cut me off lol... just stopped talking to me then told me she found a new best friend, so we aren't really cool anymore but it's okay. I still listen to kpop and I still give her all of the credit in the world for it because she introduced me to BTS and really opened a door for me, I couldn't imagine my life without kpop.

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Isn't he though?!?!
If you don't mind me asking what appeals to you in 127, for me I like the dreamies because of the age, I think I relate to them a little more.
I absolutely love the dreamies it's just 127 was slightly more "Hard" when I first stanned, the dreamies are catching up tho
I also have an attachment to them cause they were one of the first groups I listened to!

kalynh203

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Neobong
I absolutely love the dreamies it's just 127 was slightly more "Hard" when I first stanned, the dreamies are catching up tho
I also have an attachment to them cause they were one of the first groups I listened to!
I def get that… that’s kind of why I can’t completely shut BTS out cause they were the first group, they helped change my life yk?

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I def get that… that’s kind of why I can’t completely shut BTS out cause they were the first group, they helped change my life yk?
Yeah BTS's old stuff is really good I have to admit that so I occasionally listen to their old songs