Heavy Heart - Sunoo x reader

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xoaiai

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Y/N's pov:
Once in a lifetime moment. Only the luckiest of people get that. I assume that I'm one of those lucky people.
When I was 18, I finally moved out of my house. Being stuck in the house all day made me feel trapped, almost like a bird trapped in a cage. I decided to live by a beach, almost empty or abandoned. I felt much comfort from the peace. Although I didn't have many friends, I surely had him..
Kim Sunoo...
Although he was my first love, he didn't know that at the time. As a rugby player, he was very busy but still made time to spend with me. Everyday I fell more and more in love. The more we hung out, the more I craved his touch.
Eventually, him and his father got into an argument. He didn't tell me why but I let him live with me. He had no other place to go. We enjoyed our simple life away from the world. One day soon after he moved in, he had to move. Again, I wasn't sure why at the time. Instead before he moved out, I gave him a letter. A special one which he could only open when he gets to his house.
I soon found out that my first love, my rugby player love had a fiance. I didn't want him to come back. I want him to be happy with her. For him, I'm willing to sacrifice my own happiness for his.
Sunoo eventually arrived at the cabin after many years but I had moved out already. We both finished college and ended up doing what we wanted. He was a musician and I was still a writer. Because I was gone, he decided to open my letter that I had given him before he left. Something stopped him from reading it. The letter reads,
"Dear my first and last love,
I know you have to go. Your fiance is waiting for you. Although we didn't get to talk that much, I'm happy I still have these memories with you.
The thing is...I love you. Nevertheless, I'm moving abroad to New York to continue to fufill my dream to be a writer. I hope that you get to be the musician that you want to be. My plane is supposed to be here soon.
Stay safe and I'll always remember you.
Love, Y/N."
It's been 5 years since he read this letter. Although we haven;t been in contact, I've become a fan of his music. Looking up at him from the crowd bring back those bittersweet memories that we made. Sometime in life, things end up being simple memories. Not everyone finds love. Not everyone even needs to find love. If it's meant to be, it'll be. If it's not...
Then that's the end of that story.

Authors note:
This is my first perspective fanfic. I'm not that good at writing but it's something I enjoy. If you want Sunoo's perspective, I'll gladly write it!