Havee you ever thought you will come into this kpop world?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Never thought I’d get into kpop.
And I did because my friend was like “I’m going to make you listen to Kpop” and I was like “I’m eating pizza tho” and she said “I don’t care” and began sending me BLACKPINK music videos

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
No, never thought I would, it was by complete accident too. I was watching an ASMR video one night & people in the comments were saying how the girl in the video looked like Lisa from BP and I got curious and typed in “Lisa from BP” on YouTube and that’s how I found Blackpink & then BTS right after

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
I didn't think I would. My girlfriend was really into it when we started dating and before that she made me a playlist to get my introduced to some stuff (Dreamcatcher, Seventeen, Taemin, Monsta X, Blackpink -- a lot of her favorites). It didn't click with me much then, but I really liked Monsta X. And then I promptly forgot about it for three years until she sent me Scream in April 2020 because she thought I'd like it. And.... uh... I did. and here i am. lol help it's been a year

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I honestly never really thought I would get into kpop... I used to hate boygroups so much for some reason (I'm talking about 1D)
My best friend tried to get me into bts in... i think 2015, But i still hated bougroups back then. So she gave up and she didn't really like kpop anymore either.
Then a few years later I watched a video by ReactionTime where they reacted to kpop mv's. I really liked exos koko bop so I went to listen to it by myself. For some reason I didn't think to learn more about exo, and instead I went to learn more about bts. I think it was because that was the only group i had heard of. And I wouldn't watch the videos titled 'Guide To Bts' because I thought it was gonna teach me how to become their gf... and I thought that was weird... but then I actually watched one and i realized i was wrong-
And then the next day I went to school, I told my bestfriend that I had gotten into bts, and now we're both crazy about kpop to this day 😌

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
No, actually lol. Back when I used to play Moviestarplanet (omg i feel so old-) they had forums and also a little mini youtube. So I came across a forum talking about k-pop and I was like, huh okay I guess I'll try BTS. I think I listened to DNA first? Absolutely loved it. Started listening to more BTS. Became obsessed. Never went back. lolsies~

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Nope, it was accidental.

https.rensblush

Kpop Groupie
Website
23yuta.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
Jiung
Jongseob
Keeho
no i was actually kind of one of those "haha kpoop" kids and then one of my fav animation channels talked abt bs&t and jimin's super hot shoulder thing and i was like "wow that was hot i wanna see the whole thing" and here i am now

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
I would have NEVER thought I would get into kpop lol
I was one of those people that were like "I honestly don't care about it leave me alone"
But I had a best friend and some other friends and they kept trying to persuade me to get into bts and kpop so it was kind of buzzing around in my head
And then one day in 2019 we were doing group projects for genres of music and one group picked kpop and the video they used was the dance practice video for bts DNA and I loved it so much but I didn't know what the song was so I went onto Instagram and went to the hashtag "bts dances" and I scrolled until I found it and then went on youtube watched the dance practice, which led me to fake love dance practice and so on