Have you gotten your wisdom teeth out?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
I got mine out two days ago... and I guess I want to hear what it was like for other people.
I know my jaw is very swollen and I look fat...I’ve also been in a bad mood the pass two days (thank god for the quadmester being done). I walk around with this weird strap around my head with ice packs on my face.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I haven’t- I think I’m still growing mine

Allarma

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I've got two more to extract. To be honest, the procedure itself was ok. However, I was a bit scared in the beginning, because it was my first extraction, and they were impacted. It had started when I noticed a severe gum wound, and contacted my dentist for immediate care. Although generally wisdom teeth extraction doesn't count as a dental emergency, in my case it was! I just had to take them out in order to avoid pain and overcrowding of frontal teeth. Anyway, the surgeon was really tender. Also, once the anesthesia has worn off, I could barely feel some pain.

Last edited:

wonsta

Band Manager
UOTM
Credits
✧ Silly’last ✧
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Aurora
Mondoongie
I went to the dentist a few weeks ago to go get rid of my cavities (because I love sweet things 🙃) and they had to take an x-ray
apparently I only have 3 wisdom teeth... they didn't say when they'll have to take them out

but no I have not had them taken out yet