Have You Gotten a COVID Vaccine Yet?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I know most of you haven't been able to due to age or the country you live in.
But has anyone gotten a vaccine.

I got both of mine as of last Friday. I got Moderna.

Also, I hope you all consider getting vaccinated!

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
its available in nz but personally i don't want it until I've seen that it works uk wht i mean?
bc it's kinda in the trial period in my head so...... I wanna wait before getting them

Axroraliea

๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“˜ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ
Author
Website
axroralieacafe.carrd.co
Credits
Lilac
Jiyoon
Jiyoung
Ningning
My mom said 12-16 can do the vaccine but my mom said shes scared because a lot of people got like you know died of it. My mom wants to keep us safe so like I'm not doing it.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
i got my first shot of pfizer a coupel weeks ago and am due for my second shot soon. not looking forward to it, that first shot had me messed up for like 2 weeks.

reminder that just because you're vaccinated doesn't mean you can't still get covid. stay safe!

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
No, TT I've asked my mom but she keeps rejecting it. Hhhh but then jdfso there are some cases where ppl died of this or that vaccine so I'm just confused.

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author
I've already gotten it on Saturday. I got the Pfizer vaccine, the only one approved for people my age and my next appointment is scheduled at the beginning of June. I think around half of the students in my school (I'm in middle school) have gotten it or have already scheduled appointments for the next 2 weeks.

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
No and I donโ€™t plan on it. The CDC already came out and said they have no sample of the COVID virus, so thereโ€™s no telling what people are being injected with when they get the vaccine. Because you canโ€™t have a vaccine if you donโ€™t have a virus. So, no one in my family, including my kids, are getting it.

Iz*Grass

Author

Iz*Grass

Author
L

Lucifer

my dad got it for work...My mum won't take for fake news....and I will take it when necessary

skvlnct

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Xiao/Alatus
L
Sunghoon
Winter
im honestly scared to get it lmfao. but i dont think my mom would let me get it rn.. i'll most likely take it when really needed

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine ๐Ÿท
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
I know the severity of covid, my boss and his wife had it, its been 3 months and he is still not 100% recovered, both said it was the worst they have ever felt. Friends who believed it was fake and never wore a mask, got it and suffered. I know plenty who had it and suffered and a couple deaths due to complications of Covid. I will still wait, but wear my mask and be safe.