haunted house with jin

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

liliannagrace

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hongjoong
Lucas
JinJin
hellooo, so in THIS fanfiction, jin’s dressed up for the haunted house as a prince / king. yet again, you are whatever you’d like to beeee. idk why i’m posting this, lol. read it if ya want :)

“well, hello there, my prince,” you say while bending into a curtsy. jin, dressed as a king, pats your head and says, “hello there, kind servant,” you stand. “may i ask, kind, giving prince, if thou has a princess?” you ask, batting your eyelashes. jin smiles, “yes, thee does have a princess. she is beautiful, caring, and she never fails to make me laugh..ah, you know who it is,” he says, pulling you in for a hug. you laugh. “so, i hear this haunted house is pretty creepy,” jin says, wiggling his fingers at your face. you roll your eyes, “yeah, i guess. are you..scared!” you yell as you jump at jin. he jumps, then relaxes. “uh, no. i am not scared. i need to protect you, so i mustn’t be scared!” he tells you dramatically. you smile and shake your head. now at the entrance of the haunted house, you look to jin. he looks nervous; wringing his hands, looking around. he notices you looking at him, and he stands straight, clearing his throat. “well, my princess, are thou ready to enter the spookiest house ever?” he asks you as you take his arm. “oh, i’m ready,” you state. the staff opens a door in front of you and you walk in. all you see is a dining room table. it’s long, reaching all the way across the room. jin shivers. you squeeze his arm and walk around the table. “wow, nice tableware. looks..expensive,” you tell jin, picking up a plate. “yeah, uh, maybe you should put that back? you don’t know what it could do,” he says worriedly. you laugh, “oh no, the plate! the plate! i am so frightened,” suddenly, a scream. a plate is thrown across the table at you. you duck, and the plate shatters against the wall behind you. you stand, wide eyed. jin looks as frightened as you. “okay, i do not like this. at all,” jin states. “it is a haunted house, it’s supposed to be scary,” you say. “that is true, but i do not think that plate throwing should be involved!” jin yells. you shrug, “it was a prop, everything is fine,” you promise jin, holding his arm. “yeah, whatever you say, my princess”. you lead jin out of the dining room to another room. “a bathroom? what the heck?” jin questions. “what scary thing could happen in the bathroom?” your question is quickly answered. above the sink, there is a mirror. letters begin to be scrawled into it, “hello there. my name is amanda. my story is not important, all you need to know is that i am dead. have been for a while now. the afterlife gets boring. i like to play games and i just got a new board game! wanna play?” the writing stops. “great! this is just great. a dead girl wants to us to play a board game with us! i love halloween,” jin says sarcastically. you open your mouth to protest, but suddenly the door shuts closed. “oh, now what?” jin groans. abruptly, something like a child singing rings out from all around the room. “la, la, la, la, la..la,” the song ends with a child giggle. you shake your head. “oh, heck no! no, creepy dead girl, we do NOT want to play with you!” you yell at the ceiling. “oh, no! i guess you will just have to be apart of the game, then! you are the pawns. i control you and the things around you. ready to have fun?” she ends with a giggle. the door creaks open slowly. what used to be the dining room outside of the bathroom, is now a living room. you look to jin. “uh, your majesty, you first!” you push jin to the door. jin looks around, alarmed. “what?! no! you first!” he claims, pushing you to the door. “oh, fine! we will go at the same time,” you take jin’s hand. you each take a step forward. amanda sings, “la, la, la, la, la..la,” you shiver. jin squeezes your hand. the living room is dressed anciently; curtains are dusty and torn, the windows look out to pitch black, the couches are ripped and blood stained. “wow, so, this is fun,” jin says picking up a stuffed lizard from a table. “put that down! it could have been amanda’s pet,” you smile. jin laughs and tosses the lizard back onto the table. the lights flicker. “what do you think you’re doing, friends? i control you, remember?” amanda asks maniacally. “yeah, about that, how do you expect us to listen to you?” you question. “yeah, it’s not like you can just-” jin stops short. he is pulled over to the other side of the room, and slams against the wall. he looks to you, his whole body shaking. “just. like. that!” amanda laughs. jin attempts to run back to you, but he gets held back. “oh! a feisty one. nope, i’m not letting you go that easy,” she says. “amanda! i want my boyfriend back! now!” you stomp your foot. jin is pulled over to you. he collapses onto you, hugging you. “oh my gosh. that was..scary! i actually couldn’t move!” jin tells you worriedly. you pull his head to yours. “i know, it’s over now,” you tell him. “oh, look! prince and princess! happy again. well..i died unhappy. looks like you will do the same!” the room turns black. a yell cries out. “what the?” you ask. jin clears his throat. “yeah, that was me, sorry,” jin says from the dark. “ha, that dummy. she turned out the lights when we were near each other. i can feel you! we just cannot separate,” once your sentence ends, you are ripped away from the comfort of jin’s hug. his hand is pulled from yours. “jin!” you cry out to the blackness. “right here, princess!” jin answers. his voice comes from the left side of the room. you attempt to run, but your feet remain glued to the floor. “ugh! i can’t move!” you shout. you hear jin trying. “me neither!” he answers. “what do we do?” you ask. “oh, i know what you can do! you can play with me! then, if you are nice, i will let you go,” amanda states. you sigh, “alright, fine. we will play with you,” you tell amanda. jin scoffs. “we are going to play with this-this demented child?! heck no! we can figure this out on our own,” jin says with positivity. “no, jin. we have to play. it is the only way out,” you yell to him. you hear him sigh. “grrr, fine. we’ll play with you, amanda,” he states sadly. “oh yay! i knew you would change your minds! let’s play!” her sickly sweet voice rings out. “what game will we be playing, exactly?” jin questions amanda. “hm, well, i was thinking we play..dollies! yes, dollies is my favorite game,” she claps happily. “uh, how do we play..dollies?” you ask, confused. amanda giggles. “oh, silly princess. you are a dolly. your prince over there, he is a dolly also. i control you! simple!” amanda laughs. “uh, you’ll be ordering us around? yeah, no thanks,” jin says. the lights turn on brightly. once your eyes adjust, you look to jin. “princess! oh, i’m so happy to see your beautiful face again,” jin tells you happily. you blush, “aw, i’m happy to see my prince again,” you tell jin. “aw, kissy kissy, lovey lovey. blah! look here, i control you!” amanda yells. “no, you look here! you do not control us!” you scream back. “yeah! we control ourselves” jin backs you up. no response. you continue. “you may have some powers, but we will fight back!” “you don’t scare us!” jin yells. a sniffle. “i-i just wanted to play,” amanda cries. “well, we didn’t! you made us play with you, amanda. that is not nice,” you tell her. “make your own friends in that demon world you live in, okay? leave us alone,” jin says boldly. “you’re right. i was rude. you win,” amanda whimpers. the door across the room opens. jin cries a cry of happiness. “oh! oh my gosh! we did it! let’s go!” jin says, pulling your arm. the two of you run to the door, hand in hand. once out of the room, you laugh and you and jin face each other. he sighs, and says, “i’m glad we made it out of that one, princess,” “yeah, me too,” you hold his face in your hands. he takes a deep breath, and kisses you. you end the night by walking out, with your head on jin’s shoulder, into the foggy streets.​

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
hellooo, so in THIS fanfiction, jin’s dressed up for the haunted house as a prince / king. yet again, you are whatever you’d like to beeee. idk why i’m posting this, lol. read it if ya want :)

“well, hello there, my prince,” you say while bending into a curtsy. jin, dressed as a king, pats your head and says, “hello there, kind servant,” you stand. “may i ask, kind, giving prince, if thou has a princess?” you ask, batting your eyelashes. jin smiles, “yes, thee does have a princess. she is beautiful, caring, and she never fails to make me laugh..ah, you know who it is,” he says, pulling you in for a hug. you laugh. “so, i hear this haunted house is pretty creepy,” jin says, wiggling his fingers at your face. you roll your eyes, “yeah, i guess. are you..scared!” you yell as you jump at jin. he jumps, then relaxes. “uh, no. i am not scared. i need to protect you, so i mustn’t be scared!” he tells you dramatically. you smile and shake your head. now at the entrance of the haunted house, you look to jin. he looks nervous; wringing his hands, looking around. he notices you looking at him, and he stands straight, clearing his throat. “well, my princess, are thou ready to enter the spookiest house ever?” he asks you as you take his arm. “oh, i’m ready,” you state. the staff opens a door in front of you and you walk in. all you see is a dining room table. it’s long, reaching all the way across the room. jin shivers. you squeeze his arm and walk around the table. “wow, nice tableware. looks..expensive,” you tell jin, picking up a plate. “yeah, uh, maybe you should put that back? you don’t know what it could do,” he says worriedly. you laugh, “oh no, the plate! the plate! i am so frightened,” suddenly, a scream. a plate is thrown across the table at you. you duck, and the plate shatters against the wall behind you. you stand, wide eyed. jin looks as frightened as you. “okay, i do not like this. at all,” jin states. “it is a haunted house, it’s supposed to be scary,” you say. “that is true, but i do not think that plate throwing should be involved!” jin yells. you shrug, “it was a prop, everything is fine,” you promise jin, holding his arm. “yeah, whatever you say, my princess”. you lead jin out of the dining room to another room. “a bathroom? what the heck?” jin questions. “what scary thing could happen in the bathroom?” your question is quickly answered. above the sink, there is a mirror. letters begin to be scrawled into it, “hello there. my name is amanda. my story is not important, all you need to know is that i am dead. have been for a while now. the afterlife gets boring. i like to play games and i just got a new board game! wanna play?” the writing stops. “great! this is just great. a dead girl wants to us to play a board game with us! i love halloween,” jin says sarcastically. you open your mouth to protest, but suddenly the door shuts closed. “oh, now what?” jin groans. abruptly, something like a child singing rings out from all around the room. “la, la, la, la, la..la,” the song ends with a child giggle. you shake your head. “oh, heck no! no, creepy dead girl, we do NOT want to play with you!” you yell at the ceiling. “oh, no! i guess you will just have to be apart of the game, then! you are the pawns. i control you and the things around you. ready to have fun?” she ends with a giggle. the door creaks open slowly. what used to be the dining room outside of the bathroom, is now a living room. you look to jin. “uh, your majesty, you first!” you push jin to the door. jin looks around, alarmed. “what?! no! you first!” he claims, pushing you to the door. “oh, fine! we will go at the same time,” you take jin’s hand. you each take a step forward. amanda sings, “la, la, la, la, la..la,” you shiver. jin squeezes your hand. the living room is dressed anciently; curtains are dusty and torn, the windows look out to pitch black, the couches are ripped and blood stained. “wow, so, this is fun,” jin says picking up a stuffed lizard from a table. “put that down! it could have been amanda’s pet,” you smile. jin laughs and tosses the lizard back onto the table. the lights flicker. “what do you think you’re doing, friends? i control you, remember?” amanda asks maniacally. “yeah, about that, how do you expect us to listen to you?” you question. “yeah, it’s not like you can just-” jin stops short. he is pulled over to the other side of the room, and slams against the wall. he looks to you, his whole body shaking. “just. like. that!” amanda laughs. jin attempts to run back to you, but he gets held back. “oh! a feisty one. nope, i’m not letting you go that easy,” she says. “amanda! i want my boyfriend back! now!” you stomp your foot. jin is pulled over to you. he collapses onto you, hugging you. “oh my gosh. that was..scary! i actually couldn’t move!” jin tells you worriedly. you pull his head to yours. “i know, it’s over now,” you tell him. “oh, look! prince and princess! happy again. well..i died unhappy. looks like you will do the same!” the room turns black. a yell cries out. “what the?” you ask. jin clears his throat. “yeah, that was me, sorry,” jin says from the dark. “ha, that dummy. she turned out the lights when we were near each other. i can feel you! we just cannot separate,” once your sentence ends, you are ripped away from the comfort of jin’s hug. his hand is pulled from yours. “jin!” you cry out to the blackness. “right here, princess!” jin answers. his voice comes from the left side of the room. you attempt to run, but your feet remain glued to the floor. “ugh! i can’t move!” you shout. you hear jin trying. “me neither!” he answers. “what do we do?” you ask. “oh, i know what you can do! you can play with me! then, if you are nice, i will let you go,” amanda states. you sigh, “alright, fine. we will play with you,” you tell amanda. jin scoffs. “we are going to play with this-this demented child?! heck no! we can figure this out on our own,” jin says with positivity. “no, jin. we have to play. it is the only way out,” you yell to him. you hear him sigh. “grrr, fine. we’ll play with you, amanda,” he states sadly. “oh yay! i knew you would change your minds! let’s play!” her sickly sweet voice rings out. “what game will we be playing, exactly?” jin questions amanda. “hm, well, i was thinking we play..dollies! yes, dollies is my favorite game,” she claps happily. “uh, how do we play..dollies?” you ask, confused. amanda giggles. “oh, silly princess. you are a dolly. your prince over there, he is a dolly also. i control you! simple!” amanda laughs. “uh, you’ll be ordering us around? yeah, no thanks,” jin says. the lights turn on brightly. once your eyes adjust, you look to jin. “princess! oh, i’m so happy to see your beautiful face again,” jin tells you happily. you blush, “aw, i’m happy to see my prince again,” you tell jin. “aw, kissy kissy, lovey lovey. blah! look here, i control you!” amanda yells. “no, you look here! you do not control us!” you scream back. “yeah! we control ourselves” jin backs you up. no response. you continue. “you may have some powers, but we will fight back!” “you don’t scare us!” jin yells. a sniffle. “i-i just wanted to play,” amanda cries. “well, we didn’t! you made us play with you, amanda. that is not nice,” you tell her. “make your own friends in that demon world you live in, okay? leave us alone,” jin says boldly. “you’re right. i was rude. you win,” amanda whimpers. the door across the room opens. jin cries a cry of happiness. “oh! oh my gosh! we did it! let’s go!” jin says, pulling your arm. the two of you run to the door, hand in hand. once out of the room, you laugh and you and jin face each other. he sighs, and says, “i’m glad we made it out of that one, princess,” “yeah, me too,” you hold his face in your hands. he takes a deep breath, and kisses you. you end the night by walking out, with your head on jin’s shoulder, into the foggy streets.​
LOVED IT!!

Kasey00

Kpop Amateur
Credits

“well, hello there, my prince,” you say while bending into a curtsy. jin, dressed as a king, pats your head and says, “hello there, kind servant,” you stand. “may i ask, kind, giving prince, if thou has a princess?” you ask, batting your eyelashes. jin smiles, “yes, thee does have a princess. she is beautiful, caring, and she never fails to make me laugh..ah, you know who it is,” he says, pulling you in for a hug. you laugh. “so, i hear this haunted house is pretty creepy,” jin says, wiggling his fingers at your face. you roll your eyes, “yeah, i guess. are you..scared!” you yell as you jump at jin. he jumps, then relaxes. “uh, no. i am not scared. i need to protect you, so i mustn’t be scared!” he tells you dramatically. you smile and shake your head. now at the entrance of the haunted house, you look to jin. he looks nervous; wringing his hands, looking around. he notices you looking at him, and he stands straight, clearing his throat. “well, my princess, are thou ready to enter the spookiest house ever?” he asks you as you take his arm. “oh, i’m ready,” you state. the staff opens a door in front of you and you walk in. all you see is a dining room table. it’s long, reaching all the way across the room. jin shivers. you squeeze his arm and walk around the table. “wow, nice tableware. looks..expensive,” you tell jin, picking up a plate. “yeah, uh, maybe you should put that back? you don’t know what it could do,” he says worriedly. you laugh, “oh no, the plate! the plate! i am so frightened,” suddenly, a scream. a plate is thrown across the table at you. you duck, and the plate shatters against the wall behind you. you stand, wide eyed. jin looks as frightened as you. “okay, i do not like this. at all,” jin states. “it is a haunted house, it’s supposed to be scary,” you say. “that is true, but i do not think that plate throwing should be involved!” jin yells. you shrug, “it was a prop, everything is fine,” you promise jin, holding his arm. “yeah, whatever you say, my princess”. you lead jin out of the dining room to another room. “a bathroom? what the heck?” jin questions. “what scary thing could happen in the bathroom?” your question is quickly answered. above the sink, there is a mirror. letters begin to be scrawled into it, “hello there. my name is amanda. my story is not important, all you need to know is that i am dead. have been for a while now. the afterlife gets boring. i like to play games and i just got a new board game! wanna play?” the writing stops. “great! this is just great. a dead girl wants to us to play a board game with us! i love halloween,” jin says sarcastically. you open your mouth to protest, but suddenly the door shuts closed. “oh, now what?” jin groans. abruptly, something like a child singing rings out from all around the room. “la, la, la, la, la..la,” the song ends with a child giggle. you shake your head. “oh, heck no! no, creepy dead girl, we do NOT want to play with you!” you yell at the ceiling. “oh, no! i guess you will just have to be apart of the game, then! you are the pawns. i control you and the things around you. ready to have fun?” she ends with a giggle. the door creaks open slowly. what used to be the dining room outside of the bathroom, is now a living room. you look to jin. “uh, your majesty, you first!” you push jin to the door. jin looks around, alarmed. “what?! no! you first!” he claims, pushing you to the door. “oh, fine! we will go at the same time,” you take jin’s hand. you each take a step forward. amanda sings, “la, la, la, la, la..la,” you shiver. jin squeezes your hand. the living room is dressed anciently; curtains are dusty and torn, the windows look out to pitch black, the couches are ripped and blood stained. “wow, so, this is fun,” jin says picking up a stuffed lizard from a table. “put that down! it could have been amanda’s pet,” you smile. jin laughs and tosses the lizard back onto the table. the lights flicker. “what do you think you’re doing, friends? i control you, remember?” amanda asks maniacally. “yeah, about that, how do you expect us to listen to you?” you question. “yeah, it’s not like you can just-” jin stops short. he is pulled over to the other side of the room, and slams against the wall. he looks to you, his whole body shaking. “just. like. that!” amanda laughs. jin attempts to run back to you, but he gets held back. “oh! a feisty one. nope, i’m not letting you go that easy,” she says. “amanda! i want my boyfriend back! now!” you stomp your foot. jin is pulled over to you. he collapses onto you, hugging you. “oh my gosh. that was..scary! i actually couldn’t move!” jin tells you worriedly. you pull his head to yours. “i know, it’s over now,” you tell him. “oh, look! prince and princess! happy again. well..i died unhappy. looks like you will do the same!” the room turns black. a yell cries out. “what the?” you ask. jin clears his throat. “yeah, that was me, sorry,” jin says from the dark. “ha, that dummy. she turned out the lights when we were near each other. i can feel you! we just cannot separate,” once your sentence ends, you are ripped away from the comfort of jin’s hug. his hand is pulled from yours. “jin!” you cry out to the blackness. “right here, princess!” jin answers. his voice comes from the left side of the room. you attempt to run, but your feet remain glued to the floor. “ugh! i can’t move!” you shout. you hear jin trying. “me neither!” he answers. “what do we do?” you ask. “oh, i know what you can do! you can play with me! then, if you are nice, i will let you go,” amanda states. you sigh, “alright, fine. we will play with you,” you tell amanda. jin scoffs. “we are going to play with this-this demented child?! heck no! we can figure this out on our own,” jin says with positivity. “no, jin. we have to play. it is the only way out,” you yell to him. you hear him sigh. “grrr, fine. we’ll play with you, amanda,” he states sadly. “oh yay! i knew you would change your minds! let’s play!” her sickly sweet voice rings out. “what game will we be playing, exactly?” jin questions amanda. “hm, well, i was thinking we play..dollies! yes, dollies is my favorite game,” she claps happily. “uh, how do we play..dollies?” you ask, confused. amanda giggles. “oh, silly princess. you are a dolly. your prince over there, he is a dolly also. i control you! simple!” amanda laughs. “uh, you’ll be ordering us around? yeah, no thanks,” jin says. the lights turn on brightly. once your eyes adjust, you look to jin. “princess! oh, i’m so happy to see your beautiful face again,” jin tells you happily. you blush, “aw, i’m happy to see my prince again,” you tell jin. “aw, kissy kissy, lovey lovey. blah! look here, i control you!” amanda yells. “no, you look here! you do not control us!” you scream back. “yeah! we control ourselves” jin backs you up. no response. you continue. “you may have some powers, but we will fight back!” “you don’t scare us!” jin yells. a sniffle. “i-i just wanted to play,” amanda cries. “well, we didn’t! you made us play with you, amanda. that is not nice,” you tell her. “make your own friends in that demon world you live in, okay? leave us alone,” jin says boldly. “you’re right. i was rude. you win,” amanda whimpers. the door across the room opens. jin cries a cry of happiness. “oh! oh my gosh! we did it! let’s go!” jin says, pulling your arm. the two of you run to the door, hand in michaels worksmart driver booster
hand. once out of the room, you laugh and you and jin face each other. he sighs, and says, “i’m glad we made it out of that one, princess,” “yeah, me too,” you hold his face in your hands. he takes a deep breath, and kisses you. you end the night by walking out, with your head on jin’s shoulder, into the foggy streets.​
Very very scary for me. This thing literally scared me in my past days.

Last edited: