haunted house with bts’ namjoon

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

liliannagrace

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hongjoong
Lucas
JinJin
hey hey! so, i’ve been working on this fiction for a lonnng time but i’ve been nervous to post it 🤭 bUt, idk, imma post it now. only the introduction, though. if any of you guys want the climax (aka, the GOOD parts), comment below! i hope you enjoy the story and feel free to provide feedback, amigos.

“wow! look at you, handsome,” you tell namjoon, once you see him walk up the stairs where you are waiting in line for the haunted house. he smirks and flips up the collar on his leather jacket. “don’t i look..tough?” he asks you, striking a pose. you laugh and say, “very,” you grab his collar, pulling him in for a kiss. “thanks for waiting, i wanted to get a cool costume. this came to mind at the last minute,” he tells you, moving with the line. “oh, no problem. it was definitely worth it, you do look..cool,” you wink. once inside, the haunted house is definitely spooky. there are blood stains on the walls, strobe lights flashing, and the set is old looking and antique. you make a small noise from fear. namjoon notices, grabs your hand, and you relax. a loud voice booms from around the whole room, “welcome! i see we have a young and happy couple here tonight. well, let us hope they make it out alive, hm?” the announcement ends with a long, comical laugh. you shiver. namjoon pulls you in against his chest, “you ready for this?” he asks you. you look up at him, “oh yeah. get ready to get spooked!” you yell as you punch him playfully in the stomach. he folds, “aw, that hurt,” he laughs. walking down the hallway, the wallpaper ripped, and the floor creaking with every step you take. you turn the corner, and​