Has ASC changed and become less enjoyable??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

acat

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yeosang
Seungmin
Yunho
Hi, I'm making a youtube video for my channel which I discuss what happened to ASC.
I never really watched it but I have watched a couple of episodes and now I'm watching a lot for research because I've seen a lot of comments about how ASC has changed and isn't as fun anymore but no one really digging deep into why, so I thought I should.
I would like to hear your opinion on how ASC has changed or what happened to make it less enjoyable?
Thanks for your help.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
who are the hosts?
it all depends on the hosts ngl.
well for me it does

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
the host rn are Jamie, Heechul and Yuri and I agree I think the hosts have a big impact on how the show runs
Jamie is a good host
she did well with Jae and Eric were the hosts........
ooooo Yuri now I recognize the name I thought it was yuri from SNSD hahaa oh god......

acat

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yeosang
Seungmin
Yunho
Jamie is a good host
she did well with Jae and Eric were the hosts........
ooooo Yuri now I recognize the name I thought it was yuri from SNSD hahaa oh god......
in my opinion Jamie is the only one keeping this show alive tbh

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
Tbh, for all these years, Jamie is really the only one keeping it lively. I miss when Jamie, Jae and Eric use to host it. I like the new hosts. But they aren’t as fun and lively as Jae and Eric.

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
Hi, I'm making a youtube video for my channel which I discuss what happened to ASC.
I never really watched it but I have watched a couple of episodes and now I'm watching a lot for research because I've seen a lot of comments about how ASC has changed and isn't as fun anymore but no one really digging deep into why, so I thought I should.
I would like to hear your opinion on how ASC has changed or what happened to make it less enjoyable?
Thanks for your help.
Ever since Jae left it's been boring. Woosung tried but he cant

Credits
I'm not sure entirely, but I think for some reason they aren't having the guests talk in English anymore???
Not positive, I haven't been watching it recently but I know the few that I've watched after they changed their scene, seems like the tried to make it more professional, and a lot of people didn't like that because it didn't feel like ASC anymore.
I think there was a whole debate about the setting change for ASC.
I also think they aren't really having the guests talk in English anymore, it's mostly just the hosts who are talking in English now, so a lot of people also weren't happy with that.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I'm not sure entirely, but I think for some reason they aren't having the guests talk in English anymore???
Not positive, I haven't been watching it recently but I know the few that I've watched after they changed their scene, seems like the tried to make it more professional, and a lot of people didn't like that because it didn't feel like ASC anymore.
I think there was a whole debate about the setting change for ASC.
I also think they aren't really having the guests talk in English anymore, it's mostly just the hosts who are talking in English now, so a lot of people also weren't happy with that.
Are they actively discouraging the guests from speaking English, or is it just dependent on whether the guests actually do speak it? Many K-pop groups simply don't have members (or many members) who speak English...

Credits
Are they actively discouraging the guests from speaking English, or is it just dependent on whether the guests actually do speak it? Many K-pop groups simply don't have members (or many members) who speak English...
I'm not overly sure. I haven't been watching ASC for a while so I don't really remember much.
I just know that I've read comments complaining about how they've changed ASC since the set remodeling.
I do know that there have been groups on ASC who have 2-3 members that speak English fluently but they never spoke in English on the show, they only spoke in Korean. I don't remember the group at the moment.