happy birthday, wonwoo!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bambam

Kpop Fan
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Changbin
DK
Eric
Jongho
wishing a very happy birthday to seventeen’s jeon wonwoo! in honor of today, what’s your favorite wonwoo verse or moment? mine is his vocals in “lean on me” ^^ C38D8F6C-08C5-454F-BBCA-F53CABFEB323.jpeg0EA2669D-808C-4C08-926A-F20358D9CE99.jpeg

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
happy birthday wonwoo!! ♡ i don't stan seventeen, but for some reason i really like wonwoo;; his deep voice is super attractive aaaaa
i really like his verse in trauma and when he sang in home! actually, when i saw this one video of him performing home, i decided he could be one of my potential biases!

original-69.gif

bambam

Kpop Fan
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Changbin
DK
Eric
Jongho
happy birthday wonwoo!! ♡ i don't stan seventeen, but for some reason i really like wonwoo;; his deep voice is super attractive aaaaa
i really like his verse in trauma and when he sang in home! actually, when i saw this one video of him performing home, i decided he could be one of my potential biases!

original-69.gif
omg his trauma verse impeccable taste. he’s a v lovely boy thank u for appreciating him