Halloween Fanfic Story Game⚰️

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
~Preview~
"I knew, I knew it, I knew it" You heard a female voice say in the distance, maybe she was around the corner or on another floor, you couldn't tell. "I guess I wasn't the only one to get roped into this dumb game" You weren't supposed to be here, you should have been hanging out with your friends eating candy and messing around, instead you were stuck alone, in the middle of nowhere. How cliche.

"Hello" you called out maybe it was one of the others.

"Oh, gosh is there someone there?" you heard a desperate response.

"Yeah, could you follow my voice maybe?" you replied hopeful to get out of this place with help.

"yes, can you please help me get out of here"

"Maybe we can get out of this place together," you said loudly

"How did you end up in this place anyway," you heard her get closer.

From outside there could be heard a chilling scream. Too bad, there was no one to hear it, but the birds flying overhead.

~~~
Can you survive the night?
~~~
> Begin Game

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
The Beginning of the Night
"Alright that's enough, I know It's Halloween, but you all are being too loud and it's already pretty late, it's time you all head home." the lady at the door complained, she was Jackson's neighbor and was not happy at the number of people chatting and fooling around at this time of night.

"Yes, I apologize, ma'am," Jackson responded, being the gentleman he always was.

"I'm not mad, but I'm just advising you that now's a good time for you all to stop this, " She said lifting one eyebrow "Your mama raised you right. You're too good a boy to get in trouble, have a nice night."

"Thank you, You too Ma'am" He nodded and closed the door, "alright guys, I think she's right, I don't wanna make you all leave but it is pretty late"

"We could go somewhere else, like maybe someone's house," Hyunjin piped up from across the room.

"If you want we could chill at my place," Bang Chan offered.

"I got some other friends, who were hanging out by the Fields," Johnny spoke looking up from his phone. The fields were a cleared out area, that was just outside the city. Not too far from the nice neighborhood where Jackson's house was. "I don't think they would mind if you joined them."

Everyone started to talk, discussing who, and where each one was going. Joy, who was beside you looked at Wendy, and both of them decided it was better for them to go home, it had been a long day after all. "What are you gonna do?" the girls looked over to you, for your answer. Before you could reply, Johnny exclaimed "Aw man, I can't go, I have to wake up early tomorrow and pick up the guys, sorry everyone." Chan responded, patting him on the back "It's fine me and the others are gonna just chill at my place, nothing wild, anyone else wanna join?" Chaeryoung (My baby🥺) spoke next "That sounds nice, we should go" she looked to her friends and Lia nodded "Alright," Renjun said glancing at Yeji "Guess we could go over to Chan's house"

Bambam was the one who spoke next "That would be nice but going over to the fields sounds like fun, wanna go guys?" He looked to the other guys

"Yeah sure it could be fun, why not" Mark Tuan replied. "We'll join you guys," BM said from the other side of you.

"Alright, I'll go to the fields, have a good night everyone, see some you guys tomorrow," Jackson said as everyone started to part ways. "So what about you," Wendy asked once more, "What will you choose?"

Welcome to Choice One, Your first choice, At the end of a chapter, there will be options to choose from, whichever one you choose, vote for them down below by reacting to the post.

Now you get to make your first choice. As Wendy said,
"What will you choose?"

Hey guys, this is the first chapter, hope you liked it. It was hard to decide which groups to use lmao😅 At the end of the Game I’ll publish the full Story on wattpad, where you can play again and choose whichever path you want. Feel free to leave suggestions and feedback. Anyway, choose wisely and have fun, hope to see you at the end!
Vote Below:​

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
1A: Go to Chan's House
You said your goodbyes and decided it was best, to hang out for a while at Chan's place with your friends. You weren't ready to end the night, but you also were too tired to keep fooling around with the others.
"All right!" yelled Lia laughing, she tugged your arm, "Come on let's go!" you smiled and let her lead you where Yeji's car was. Chan rolled down his window and said to you guys "Just follow me."
"Lead the way Captain" Yeji stated from her spot in the driver's seat. Chan saluted jokingly in response. Laughing as he rolled his window back up and started diving.

"let's tell scary stories," Chaeryoung said from beside you.

"Yeah," You agreed "who's gonna go first?"

"I will," Said Renjun, "Who's ever heard of a Skin-walker?" she looked around to those of you in the back. Yuna shook her head. "Nobody? I thought so," She sat back lowered her voice as she began her story "Skin-walkers are ancient witch doctors who used their powers to shapeshift into anything, but this power comes with a price. They must eat human flesh to be able to turn back." We all leaned closer, anxious to hear the rest of the story.
~~~
We pulled into a nice neighborhood, and our talk faded as we stepped out of the car and headed to the house.
It was a nice house you waved over to Felix and he offered you a brownie. "Ah, yeah, but first I should wash up, can I use your bathroom?" you responded.

"Of course, It's down one door on the other side of the kitchen."

"Thanks" you head off to the direction he was pointing.

You walk by the side of the kitchen and to where Felix had instructed. After washing up you look around. It was a very nice house, not too big, just right for eight guys.
There was a door and a little down the hallway on the opposite side you came from it seemed to be a backdoor :) leading further into the house.
"hm wonder where that goes." you thought out loud "probably one of their rooms or just a closet." answering your own question. As you turned away you heard a sound. A quiet shuffling. like light walking. You shook it off but dashed back to the living room when you thought you heard a floorboard creak. You went to collect your brownie, which Felix had kindly saved. "Mmh," you nodded towards Changbin "It's so good!"
He laughed and said, "why don't you tell that to the chef?" Felix looked at you proudly.
"Five stars!" you called to him. Loving his reaction, smiling wide, and then turning away in embarrassment to the chorus of agreements that came from the others. You took out your phone to take a picture so you could show the others tomorrow, but your phone bleeped. Signifying it was running low on battery. Good thing you brought your charger. Looking for a place to charge your phone, you wandered out of the room.

Chan was standing in the hallway looking a bit worried. You walked over to him, curious.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" You asked him.

"Ah, Kind of," He said. "just got a call from Bambam, car broke down, they got stranded on the side of the road on the way to the fields" He looked to the front of the house where everybody else was talking and laughing. "I want to help them, I just don't want to abandon everybody else." He looked at you and gave you a heavy smile, "Can you help me?"
"Of course," you said to him, without hesitation. He would help you if you were in a tight spot. He sighed gratefully at your response.
"I can take the car, and you can keep things under control here," He looked once more to the house. "Or, you can pick everyone up, and I'll stay here, I guess since it's my house, whatever you feel most comfortable doing" He held out his hand with the car keys. "Your call."

Vote below

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
Stay at Chan's House
"Uh, well my phone's dead, and I dunno about taking your car" you replied.
"Fair enough," He chuckled "I figured that's what you'd choose." He swung the car keys. "Keep the others from doing anything too crazy" He winked "mainly the guys."
"Anything you need, it's your house!" he called back as he walked away.
"Then don't mind me as I take all your food!" you called back. You smiled as you heard his laugh.

After connecting your phone for it to charge, you headed back.
"Yo!" A yell directed at you "I heard you were put in charge" Hyunjin grinned over at you.
"Does that mean if we do something you'll be responsible?" Han lifted his eyebrows and smiled mischievously.
"Ya! don't you dare do anything!" You yelled at them playfully. They laughed "You know we wouldn't do that,"
"yeah, not to you," Minho agreed, poking you. you scoffed "As if I could believe that." you joked.
“Woah watch out guys!” Felix had nearly dropped one of the cups he was carrying. “I got it” you grabbed the cup and followed him to the kitchen.

“Thanks for the help, can you grab me a towel,” He asked you from the sink “there are a couple in the closet near the bathroom.”
“Yeah, sure,” you said to him as you walked back to the hallway. You look to the door where you head the sounds earlier. After grabbing the towel quickly, you looked back again. What if you opened the door? You heard another
sound, a rustling noise. Then you realized, they were messing with you. “Haha very funny guys,” you said rolling your eyes, as you pushed open the door.

You gasped. There were bones littered all over the floor. Human bones.

"You made a mistake." An arm wrapped around your body and a hand covered your mouth. You thrashed against the person like a fish on land. "You just had to stick your nose in the wrong business, hm," A voice said lightly next to your ear. The grip tightened and you struggled to breathe. "Curiosity got the better of you," Fear coursed through your body, and panic caught in your throat. "such a shame, now you'll end up just like them." You fought for a gasp of air and managed to let out a feeble cry, but it was too late.

"Bye-bye." The voice whispered. You felt your body go weak, then limp as your last bit of life was snuffed out.
Nobody voted so you automatically died, plus there was no time to go through the whole story before Halloween, lmao.
Anyway if you want to play again and with different choices, You can find it on my Wattpad linked below (Click on >Play Again) and in my bio. Thanks for reading!

Have a spooky Halloween<3
You Died
>Play Again
Exit Game​