[Hair game]💇‍♀️

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
This game is about this: I say one of my biases and whoever answers has to say which hair style or color is the one that best suits that idol according to your opinion and a hair style/color that would you like the idol to try and so on (hope i explained myself well X.D) (you can put photos if you want too)

Example:
Person 1: Yena of Izone

Person 2: Blonde hair with bangs, and i think she would look great on purple hair.
b3303eed18942c7444eb214ea2c6e66b.jpg

what about Nayeon (Twice) ?

Person 3: i love her short hair :3, she would look great with light blonde long hair (i dont put a photo bc Its optional)

Dahyun ?

And so on!
I'm gonna Start :3 please dont let it flop !!!

•what is the hair style / color that you like the most in Lisa (Blackpink)?

K-fan_2003

Beauty is what you make it, hunny.
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
This game is about this: I say one of my biases and whoever answers has to say which hair style or color is the one that best suits that idol according to your opinion and a hair style/color that would you like the idol to try and so on (hope i explained myself well X.D) (you can put photos if you want too)

Example:
Person 1: Yena of Izone

Person 2: Blonde hair with bangs, and i think she would look great on purple hair.
View attachment 54939

what about Nayeon (Twice) ?

Person 3: i love her short hair :3, she would look great with light blonde long hair (i dont put a photo bc Its optional)

Dahyun ?

And so on!
I'm gonna Start :3 please dont let it flop !!!

•what is the hair style / color that you like the most in Lisa (Blackpink)?
I love this one and I would love to see Black and mint green mix

Tyuzu