hAhA fUnNeH kOrEaN lAnGuAgE mEmE

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
The Korean language: Lol ok.
I can explain if you don't get it but I hope you do because it's funnier that way

Last edited:

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
i... i don't wanna say i don't get it >//<
It's okay!! Basically, the Korean word for "fish" (물고기), like the animal, directly translates to "water meat" (물 meaning water and 고기 meaning meat). This is different from cows (소), which are known just as the animal, and beef being "소고기" meaning "cow meat". The emphasis of the joke is that the Korean language only sees fish as food and not friends, like the GIF suggests

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
It's okay!! Basically, the Korean word for "fish" (물고기), like the animal, directly translates to "water meat" (물 meaning water and 고기 meaning meat). This is different from cows (소), which are known just as the animal, and beef being "소고기" meaning "cow meat". The emphasis of the joke is that the Korean language only sees fish as food and not friends, like the GIF suggests
ooh thats why!! i couldn't see a gif lolsies~ i was super confused i was just like: what is just lol ok- but still thanks for explaining<33

giphy.gif