Gugudan Will Officially Disband On Dec. 31, 2020

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Jellyfish Entertainment announced that their girl group Gugudan will officially disband tomorrow on December 31, 2020.
o6OFqXzi0KjZqV-Nzact3s5VTKXUagcq8HxUjrOmJzC64dSsInvS1zodNfb0Fx8Rsyvl044CvBF-6-beOF_H7caPyuKETJO4xeQ1uVdrWMRS2KL_=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

(Translation)
Hello.
This is Jellyfish Entertainment.
First, we would like to thank all of the fans who have sent their love and support to gugudan. We are writing to inform you of our official position regarding the future of gugudan’s group activities.
gugudan, who have been working hard and have been well loved since their debut, will be ending official group activities on December 31. After a series of long and in-depth discussions between the company and the artists, we have agreed to end the group activities.
Although the group activities will be over, we will do our best to provide our full support to the members’ various personal activities, such as music and acting.
Thank you again for your support for gugudan, and we would like to sincerely apologize to gugudan fans for the sudden news.
Finally, please continue to send your love and support to the members who will be embarking on their new paths.

— Jellyfish Entertainment

Gugudan debuted in 2016. Their last musical release before their disbandment was in November 2018.

Wishing all the best for the members in their new beginnings!

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
I saw this coming. I wish them all the best and I’ll really miss them. 🥺❤️

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Noooooo!! 😭😭 I didn't want their disbandment to be so soon. I can't believe that they're officially disbanding tomorrow.
I wish all the best for the girls' future careers :(

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Such of a waste of an amazing group. I didn’t stan but they have such amazing songs and they didn’t deserve this :(