Group You Want Most To Get Their First Win?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Normally I would say Pentagon, but they have gotten a well-deserved first win with "Daisy"!!!

So now I'm gonna say Weki Meki!
These girls are so freaking talented, it kills me to see them fly under the radar the way they do.
They also had three amazing comebacks this year "Dazzle Dazzle", "Oopsy", and "Cool"! Each one deserved a win, but they got nothing.
I hope they don't end up disbanding soon. They are basically the pioneers of teen crush, "Picky Picky" anyone?

Also ONEUS!
Their debut was iconic, and if they had it as a later comeback they could totally win!
Every other release since then has been amazing. Especially "To Be Or Not To Be"!
That song is #2 for me in terms of SOTY, and it deserves so much more.

Who do you think really deserves a win?

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
A.C.E. Their 'Favorite Boys' comeback especially definitely deserved their first win.
Also KNK, they've been a group for four years and they had some great eras but they're very underrated.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A.C.E. Their 'Favorite Boys' comeback especially definitely deserved their first win.
Also KNK, they've been a group for four years and they had some great eras but they're very underrated.
Really agree with you on A.C.E. They've had so many amazing comebacks, but nothing.

mochijisung

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Chan
Donghyun
Woong
Daehwi
onf has been around for 3 years, I think it's about time that they get their first win (we were really close last comeback but covid kinda screwed us over 😔)
they finally got their 1st win! im so proud

Reactions: ONF

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
dreamcatcher, onf, kard, weki meki. all robbed even after amazing bops, just like pentagon. ngl but i kinda feel like the entertainment industry is biased... like i don't stan weki meki but all of these groups have had really good songs, and i'm not trying to be biased. i genuinely think that these groups are not getting what they deserve.

mochijisung

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Chan
Donghyun
Woong
Daehwi
dreamcatcher, onf, kard, weki meki. all robbed even after amazing bops, just like pentagon. ngl but i kinda feel like the entertainment industry is biased... like i don't stan weki meki but all of these groups have had really good songs, and i'm not trying to be biased. i genuinely think that these groups are not getting what they deserve.
onf got their 1st win recently