GOT7's JB worries fans with Instagram Story

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits

1575664396-picture1.png

The leader of GOT7 has fans concerned for him after he posted an Instagram Story that says ''I want to be happy'' on December 6.

The group opened up in previous interview with StudioK about how their journey has been difficult for them since the beginning of their career. In one of the questions, JB explained ''I feel like I need to wake up a little bit, because, If I keep living my life even not knowing what day is it today, I might be falling down later''.

So after hearing this and seeing his recent Instagram Story, fans are worried that he might be going through a difficult time right now.

1575665573-jayb.png

Mikasa Ackerman

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
โœง Reki Kyan โœง
โœง Attack on Titan โœง
Vernon
Wonwoo

1575664396-picture1.png

The leader of GOT7 has fans concerned for him after he posted an Instagram Story that says ''I want to be happy'' on December 6.

The group opened up in previous interview with StudioK about how their journey has been difficult for them since the beginning of their career. In one of the questions, JB explained ''I feel like I need to wake up a little bit, because, If I keep living my life even not knowing what day is it today, I might be falling down later''.

So after hearing this and seeing his recent Instagram Story, fans are worried that he might be going through a difficult time right now.

1575665573-jayb.png
So sad to hear... Y is this year is so bad for K-pop?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฃโ˜น๏ธ

ak โ™ฅโ™ฅ

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang

1575664396-picture1.png

1575665573-jayb.png
...............is it going to be a repeat of 2017?.......kpop industry really needs to do a better job