Good Apps/Websites for learning Korean

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

buttercup.san

Kpop Rookie
Website
buttercupsan.carrd.co
Credits
Seungkwan
Jongho
YangYang
Xiao Jun
At the moment I'm learning Japanese and Korean because I want to understand my music and shows better. I've been using Drops for phrase and words I should know an Duo-lingo for the characters. I feel like they're helping me with the writing and knowing what words looks like but I don't think I'm getting better with saying the words. Does anyone here know any good apps or websites that help with pronunciation or things like that?

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I don't know specific resources that are good for that, but I would 100% Lindie Botes' blog and list of Korean resources here. Trusted advice from a seasoned language learner!

Just in general, I would recommend lots of listening practice to work on your pronunciation. Listen to a clip, and then repeat it back out loud right away. Then do that over and over again until you sound similar to the speaker and feel comfortable with the words. Sometimes the clips will even sound it out syllable by syllable, which is super helpful as well.

I would also say that this is where a language partner (native speaker) would be helpful to correct your pronunciation, but I know stuff like that is not for everyone. The advice above should be enough for the time being!

If you have any more questions, I'll answer as best I can. Let me know how things go. Happy learning!

nat_kovalenko

Kpop Amateur
Credits
At the moment I'm learning Japanese and Korean because I want to understand my music and shows better. I've been using Drops for phrase and words I should know an Duo-lingo for the characters. I feel like they're helping me with the writing and knowing what words looks like but I don't think I'm getting better with saying the words. Does anyone here know any good apps or websites that help with pronunciation or things like that?
I use MemoWord for learning words. There you can create your own cards and sort them by folders and you can not only read, but also listen to the pronunciation. I can share a promo code my Korean teacher gave me. It`s "Studyland", gives you premium access for a month