Golden Child and NCT Members go Undercover on Kprofiles

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Golden Child and NCT Members Go Undercover on Kprofiles FF

Summary:
Strange things have been happening on Kprofiles. Rumor has it that Mark of NCT ate the Dreamies; NCT's Jaehyun and Golden Child's Jangjun are married to a JC member; Chenle is (or was??) a chicken; Golden Child's Bongjae was divorced by a Kprofiles member. Are these just rumors or are they actually true?!

Characters:

• NCT's Jaehyun
  • NCT's Johnny
  • NCT's Taeyong
  • NCT's Mark
  • Golden Child's Jangjun
  • Golden Child's Bongjae
  • Golden Child's Joochan
  • Golden Child's Jibeom
  • Amanda
  • Tamika
  • Katlyn
  • Katrina
  • Thomas/Tommy
  • Deirdre
  • Lana
  • Alex
  • Janet
  • Alice
  • Jeremy
  • Jacqueline
  • Nathan
  • Lacey
  • Raquelle
  • Fred/Freddie
Note: This is completely a work of fiction. Kprofiles members names have been changed to protect the innocent.

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Chapter One:
Look at this!
"Hyung, come look at this."
Jangjun looked up from his phone. "What is it?" He got up, going over to Joochan, who was looking at something on his phone. Jangjun sat down next to him.
"This!" Joochan showed Jangjun his phone. There was a website called Kprofiles on the screen.
"Read it", Joochan said to him.
Jangjun quickly read through the contents of the page. His eyes widened as he read.
"I.. wow. So... there's someone on this website who is "married" to me and NCT's Jaehyun? And another is "married" to you and Jibeom? And she divorced Beomjae for you!" Jangjun exclaimed.

"Someone divorced me to marry Joochan???!!"
Jangjun and Joochan looked up as Beomjae came into the room.
"W-what does he have that I d-don't?!" Beomjae burst into tears. "Why w-would someone do this t-to me???" Beomjae's chin quivered as the tears kept streaming down his cheeks.
Jangjun got up and hugged Beomjae. "Don't worry, it's all fake. You know that."
"I know... but still..." Beomjae sighed as his crying slowed to a stop.
"I think we need to investigate this situation." Jangjun said. Beomjae and Joochan nodded in agreement.

Over at NCT's dorm, some of the members made a similar discovery...

Johnny was scrolling through the web and he found a website called Kprofiles. "Huh this looks interesting." Johnny clicked on the link. He was reading through some things and looking at members' profiles when he stumbled upon Tamika's profile...

"THERE'S A CULT DEDICATED TO ME?????!!!" Johnny exclaimed.
Taeyong, Kun and Mark came running.
"Johnny what's wrong??" Taeyong asked, panicked.
Johnny was hyperventilating. "T-there's a c-cult d-d-dedicated to me on this.. website. I-i've never been more honoured in m-my life!!!!!"
Taeyong, Kun and Mark looked at each other then back at Johnny.
"...What?" They asked in unison.

Johnny wasn't listening, he was scrolling through the page, reading more. Mark took Johnny's phone from him and scrolled through some more pages.
"HOLY BANANAS!!!! THEY KNOW ABOUT THE DRE--", Mark stopped.
"They know about what???!!" Taeyong asked, concerned.
"Uh uhm nothing!!", Mark's subtle reply was.
Taeyong snatched the phone from Mark and read it. "THE DREAMIES WERE EATEN BY MARK!!!!!?????" Taeyong bellowed. "SO THAT'S WHERE THRY WENT!!!!!! MARK WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING???!!!"
"Because I was hungry and they wouldn't make me anything to eat...", Mark said meekly.
Tasting kept yelling. "WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL THE MANAGERS!!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!"
Mark sighed then went out of the living room to his room.
"What are we supposed to do now??" Johnny asked.
Taeyong replied after a moment, "I think... we need to go undercover on this website."

To be continued...

Last edited:

I'm just peachy dude ๐Ÿ‘

Minho's secret wife ๐Ÿคซ
Author
Credits
Kitty Kiss
Username Change
Ari
Seungmin
Chapter One:
Look at this!
Jangjun looked up from his phone. "What is it?" He got up, going over to Joochan, who was looking at something on his phone. Jangjun sat down next to him.
"This!" Joochan showed Jangjun his phone. There was a website called Kprofiles on the screen.
Jangjun quickly read through the contents of the page. His eyes widened as he read.
"I.. wow. So... there's someone on this website who is "married" to me and NCT's Jaehyun? And another is "married" to you and Jibeom? And she divorced Beomjae for you!" Jangjun exclaimed.

"W-what does he have that I d-don't?!" Beomjae burst into tears. "Why w-would someone do this t-to me???" Beomjae's chin quivered as the tears kept streaming down his cheeks.
"I think we need to investigate this situation." Jangjun said. Beomjae and Joochan nodded in agreement.

Johnny was scrolling through the web and he found a website called Kprofiles. "Huh this looks interesting." Johnny clicked on the link. He was reading through some things and looking at members' profiles when he stumbled upon Tamika's profile...

Johnny was hyperventilating. "T-there's a c-cult d-d-dedicated to me on this.. website. I-i've never been more honoured in m-my life!!!!!"

Johnny wasn't listening, he was scrolling through the page, reading more. Mark took Johnny's phone from him and scrolled through some more pages.
Taeyong snatched the phone from Mark and read it. "THE DREAMIES WERE EATEN BY MARK!!!!!?????" Taeyong bellowed. "SO THAT'S WHERE THRY WENT!!!!!! MARK WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING???!!!"
"Because I was hungry and they wouldn't make me anything to eat...", Mark said meekly.
Tasting kept yelling. "WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL THE MANAGERS!!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!"
Taeyong replied after a moment, "I think... we need to go undercover on this website."

To be continued...
I thought you were joking. But it's really real omg
Btw I believe by Beomjae, you meant Bongjae?

Staff member
I thought you were joking. But it's really real omg
Btw I believe by Beomjae, you meant Bongjae?
Ofc lol

Did I really spell it Beomjae? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
That was when my brain got Jibeom and Bongjae names confused.
Thank you for pointing it out!

Staff member
Chapter One:
Look at this!

To be continued...
**All Beomjae's are supposed to be Bongjae. Sorry lol โ™ก