[ Game ] Describe the user above you

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

peachon

Kpop Fan
Credits
Ten
Seungkwan
Yunho
Lucas
Alright I don’t know anything about you 😂 but I know that you spend a lot of time on here, joined in July and have 15,209 credits

blessyoul

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hongbin
The8
New
Kim Woojin
I don’t know anything about you either 😂 other than you joined kind of recently :)

luvbubs

Maknae
Credits
Yuri
Choerry
Shinwon
Likes Astro, talked a few times and you seem super cool and fun to talk to and friendly, and your really cute based on your selfie and personality 💕

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Likes Astro, talked a few times and you seem super cool and fun to talk to and friendly, and your really cute based on your selfie and personality 💕
You seem really nice and seem like a squishy person, like if that makes like I guess you like cute things or are a cute person (IDK), you stan almost every other group under the sun, and it seems you talk to a lot of people or at least reply to a lot of different threads because I see your name pop up often, also you're probably less depressed than me and friendly - or maybe I'm wrong, I apologize if I am.

luvbubs

Maknae
Credits
Yuri
Choerry
Shinwon
You seem really nice and seem like a squishy person, like if that makes like I guess you like cute things or are a cute person (IDK), you stan almost every other group under the sun, and it seems you talk to a lot of people or at least reply to a lot of different threads because I see your name pop up often, also you're probably less depressed than me and friendly - or maybe I'm wrong, I apologize if I am.
Hehe, thank you! I am trying to get these credits lol
You're not wrong but I am not sure about the depressed part lol
Thank you again! Hope your having a great day ❣