(G)I-DLE's Shuhua Receives Backlash For Choreography Mistakes During MAKNAE's Performance

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
The 2020 KBS Gayo Daechukje offered us many special performances from which one of them was a stage between the maknaes of four groups, (G)idle (Shuha), Oh My Girl (Arin), ITZY (Yuna) & IZ*ONE (Wonyoung), also known as Maknaes. While it was a beautiful performance, one member received a lot of criticism for messing up the choreography. The four girls came together to cover Apink's debut song 'I Don't Know'. (G)idle's maknae Shuhua received a lot of backlash for the number of mistakes she made during the performance by netizens who expressed their frustration and disappointment towards her since they thought she didn't prepare enough for a special stage.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Later on Shuhua addressed the topic on Vlive saying:
"We had a few team ((G)I-DLE) schedules at the time. We (MAKNAES) could only practice together once before we went straight to record for the broadcast. We didn’t have much time to practice but I tried my best."
— Shuhua

Watch full performance here:

A/N: Can Netizens give it a break and realize idols are humans and not robots? In my opinion, it was still a great performance.

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
True...
It's like saying they took a test & they didn't have time to study & most people can't learn Choreography quick as much as others..
People should understand people have thier own unique points & can do things that others can't...

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
They all act like idols are suppose to be perfect 🙄
Not everyone is perfect. As long as she had a blast it was fine. I didn’t even notice these mistakes and I think she did fine.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
how many times do we have to tell netizens that idols are not robots and they make mistakes too? i don't care how much you want them to be these perfect and godly human beings. sorry to break it to you sis but they are also human and they make mistakes too.