(G)I-DLE DUMDi DUMDi Teasers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
CONCEPT PHOTOS

MIYEON
GI-DLE-Miyeon.jpeg

SOOJIN
EddVow-UEAEYcTc

MINNIE
minnie.jpg

SOYEON
soyeon.jpg

YUQI
Yuqi-2.jpg

SHUHUA
shuhua-gi-dle.jpeg

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Cowgirls?
Nonstop??

oooo new theory's for @Lost_in_the_Dream
Actually there is a psychological/sociological explanation for why (G)i-dle could have chosen the cowgirl concept. Without going into detail and sounding like one of my textbooks, they are subconsciously trying to use replicate the success that Oh My Girl had with 'Nonstop' through modeling. It could be a contributing factor to the choice of concept, but probably not the main one.

moonlight

청하
Staff member
Credits
Starstruck
Actually there is a psychological/sociological explanation for why (G)i-dle could have chosen the cowgirl concept. Without going into detail and sounding like one of my textbooks, they are subconsciously trying to use replicate the success that Oh My Girl had with 'Nonstop' through modeling. It could be a contributing factor to the choice of concept, but probably not the main one.
wow never thought of that

moonlight

청하
Staff member
Credits
Starstruck
You're brain is developed, well developing. Brains actually don't fully form until we are 22, so my brain isn't fully developed either. Omg I sound like a nerd...nevermind I am nerd.
oh well I sounded like a nerd when somebody asked
What will happen if I accidentally eat a bee???
soo Nerd Gang

CONCEPT PHOTOS

MIYEON
GI-DLE-Miyeon.jpeg
ik im petty, but why is miyeons teaser image so simple and plain compared to the other ones? ik shes the elegant visual, but give her something...idk badass? interesting? a different facial exspression? im just a little dissapointed

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
ik im petty, but why is miyeons teaser image so simple and plain compared to the other ones? ik shes the elegant visual, but give her something...idk badass? interesting? a different facial exspression? im just a little dissapointed
I agree with you. Her outfit is different from others

I agree with you. Her outfit is different from others
yeah, others got something interesting and stylish, they also got different poses, but miyeon is just standing there, a simple white dress, same hairstyle, a elegant and bored expression..as a miyeon bias im a bit sad