Former AOA member Mina rushed to hospital after a possible ******* attempt & Girls' Generation's YoonA does 'Dessert dance challenge' with Hyoyeon

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Former AOA member Mina rushed to hospital after a possible ******* attempt
tmuxlo4.jpg

Mina was rushed to the nearest emergency room after her ominous Instagram post revealing self-harm.

Her current label Woori Actors told media outlets on August 8th, "Kwon Mina has been transported to the nearest emergency room. She is alive and currently receiving appropriate care from the hospital."

As previously reported, the label contacted the police after Mina posted an image of self-harm and a message calling out Jimin, Seolhyun, and FNC Entertainment CEO Han Sung Ho.

We wish a speedy recovery of Mina.
If you or someone you know is at risk of self-harm or *******, seek help as soon as possible by contacting agencies specializing in crisis intervention and ******* prevention in the United States and abroad.
Girls' Generation's YoonA does 'Dessert dance challenge' with Hyoyeon
1596875865-20200808-yoonahyoyeon.jpg

Girls' Generation's YoonA and Hyoyeon teamed up for the "Dessert" dance challenge.

'SMTOWN' started up their official TikTok channel with a 'Dessert dance challenge' featuring Hyoyeon and Red Velvet's Seulgi, and DJ HYO has gotten with her fellow Girls' Generation member YoonA for a new challenge clip on her own TikTok. On August 8, Hyoyeon shared the clip below along with the message, "Dessert with YoonA."

Hyoyeon made a comeback with "Dessert" featuring (G)I-DLE's Soyeon and Loopy last month.

Take a look at Hyoyeon x YoonA's "Dessert" challenge clip on TIKTOK now!
https://www.tiktok.com/@dj_hyo?refe...-hyoyeon&referer_video_id=6858520415233445121

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
thank god that she was found in time. i dont think i could handle another idol commiting *******. i wish her fast recovery ♥️♥️♥️