Forbidden Love (A BTS Jimin & Reader FF) Chapter 8

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Jimin’s POV:

She looked at me and winked like she did at the concert. Not today my angel. I winked back at her and she blushed a bit. I made her blush! I am super proud of myself! I think I’m making some progress on making her mine. I might tell her who I really am pretty soon so she won’t call me Chim Chim anymore over text.

Unknown POV:

I see how Jimin looks at her and I don’t like it. I also see how she looks at him and I hate it. She should be looking at me that way. Is she even aware of how she looks at him… I don’t think she does. I’ll do anything to make her mine. And I do mean anything. Except for anything that will make me end up in jail because that would be bad for my reputation as an idol. I can have any girl on campus including her for I am Byun Baek-hyun!!

This is Baekhyun:
Image result for Baekhyun
Image result for Baekhyun

I will do anything to get her back. She was mine first.

Jin’s POV:

She won’t answer my text. Well, it’s pretty understandable because she doesn’t who exactly texted her. I kind of like her but I know Jimin also does. I’ll just text her as a friend and back off when I need to. She is just so beautiful, she must to the most beautiful woman in the world. I really hope Mr. Worldwide Handsome (me) and Ms. Worldwide Beautiful (Y/n) can be friends… or maybe something more than that.

Y/N’s POV:

I am in math class minding my own business when a piece of paper lands on my desk. I am about to open it and read it when the teacher interrupts my movements. “Ms. Cha, could you please come up and solve this equation?” “Sure thing Mr. Park.”

This is Mr. Park/ Park Seo-joon (my celebrity crush):

Image result for Park Seo-joon
Image result for Park Seo-joon

Yes, everyone in this university is famous. They are either k-pop idols or actors. For example, Mr. Park, he is an actor and has acted in some very good k-dramas and movies. Mr. Wang is a k-pop idol, he is in a group called Got7, their music is very good. Aunt Sun-mi was part of a group but later went solo, she is one of my role models. I might end up being an idol one of these days or I might end up being the next CEO of my father’s company since I was born first when my mother was having Eun Woo and I. Anywho, I walk up front to solve the equation and go back to my seat. I get it right, as expected of me. “Good work, Ms. Cha,” “Thank you, Mr. Park.” I sit down and take the piece of paper from my pocket.
How are you, my angel? I look around and meet eyes with Baekhyun, my ex. He’s from the k-pop group called EXO. We dated for about 2 years until I found out he was cheating on me. It was terrible after that, I became more guarded when it came to boys. We make eye contact for a few seconds until I look down at my lap because I feel like I’m going to break just by looking at him. Why did he have to do this to me? I loved him! I learned that men are idiots after I got over him. I still don’t know who sent that “letter” but I really hope it wasn’t Baekhyun.

Jimin’s POV:

After she read the paper with the message that I wrote, she started to look around. She stops looking when she makes eye contact with this guy. They look at each other until she breaks their eye contact. She looks as if she’s going to cry. I don’t like him. I saw the way my angel looked at him. She looked heartbroken. There is no way he will take away my angel from me. He will pay for whatever he did to her. I will make sure of it. The bell finally rings but for some reason I don’t want to leave. I want to stay here with my angel and spend time with her. I still see her in her seat while the other students leave to go home. I get up from my seat and walked over to her and say, “Hey, you ok?” “Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” She gets up and starts to leave when I grab her wrist, stopping her.