First Official KProfiles Meme Layout Contest Announcement Thread!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
efd8f4a4f1ae15edda49df54a44fc64f.jpg
0b6f1f7ee26110f249c743b31b8ca9a2.jpg

Hello and welcome to the First Official KProfiles Meme Layout Contest Announcement Thread!!

If you have been a member of the forums for a while, you'll know that we host layout contests every once in a awhile for things like holidays and seasons. Well now we decided to do something new! We're hosting our first ever meme layout contest! That's right, all of those memes that you have saved in your camera roll can now be put to good use! Change your layouts to see who can get the most laughs from other users!

How to participate:
If you would like to participate, please note that you have until Friday, August 11th to work on your layout.
Once the Official Contest Thread is posted (August 12th), users will have 48 hours to enter and vote.

RULES:
✧ Anyone is free to participate!
✦ Design a layout including Profile Picture, Signature, and Profile Video.
✧ You may make as many changes as you want until August 11 2023 5 pm EST!
✦ There will be 3 winners in the end!
✧ Once you have settled on a layout you will post ' 🤡 ' in another thread that will be created exclusively for this purpose. Don't post the emoji in this thread!
✦ After you post the emoji the voting process will begin! Members can vote for each other's layouts.
✧ Please keep in mind that once you post ' 🤡 ' you will refrain from changing your layout (including your profile picture & signature), until after the winners' announcement!

Voting will go like this:
Every (y) reaction gets you 10 points.
Every :ROFLMAO: reaction gets you 20 points.
Every 😲 reaction gets you 30 points.

Notice: Please try to be fair & honest when you're giving your vote. Don't play favorites & persuade others to do the same. Check every layout & give a deserving vote. This also means that you shouldn't attempt to tell your friends to give you more votes.
Any violation of the above notice results in the member getting penalized and rendered unable to participate.
Remember this is all for fun & this does not mean anyone is better than someone else!

8db5baa9374c5471bba3750b0083b90f.jpg
fbfeb17e52e174774481238f2d4d5eab.jpg

And now on to the prizes:
- 1st place: 3000 credits, a custom title, and a gif or non-moving image card (contact an iShop manager)
- 2nd place: 2000 credits, and a non-moving image card (contact an iShop manager)
- 3rd place: 1000 credits and a custom title.

Good luck to everyone participating!

Feel free to ask me or any other staff if you have any questions!

2ec1c1fbefe3a8027f3eb63f582e082d.jpg

(me when you don't participate in this contest)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Rip my beautiful Cake layout. You’ve served me well 😢