GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Are you

• Absolutely! I'm so excited!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Kinda,,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not really..

• (DO NOT CHOOSE THIS) the question was "are you excited for the FF?"

• Total voters

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
So i did 2 polls: the first one to vote on the genre and another to vote on if it should be between two characters or a character and the reader, and helping me choose between yaoi, yuri, or straight
you guys voted, so i'm making a CxC Yaoi Vampire FF~ (CxC means character x character)
i am thinking about the plot, and i've got a nice little summary, it's like reading the back of a book, check it:

Hangyeol is a well behaved and caring high school student. He does his schoolwork, he listens to his parents, and he
wants to go to college in the states to become a veterinarian. when Minjae moves to his school, Hangyeol's life took a big turn.
Minjae is a quiet, soft spoken guy, but he was anything but behaved.
he often skipped class, he ignored all the teachers, and he loved more than anything to stay out late and party.
Hangyeol's best friend Jiwoo invites him to her party, and quite a few people show up, and knowing Minjae and his love for staying out late,
it was only expected that he would be there. Jiwoo catches Hangyeol staring at Minjae and pushes him to go talk to him, and he approaches him.
After hearing Minjae's voice for the first time, Hangyeol becomes instantly attached to him. Every time he speaks to him, he gets lost in Minjae's beautiful dark brown eyes,
falling into a trance every time he sees him, and getting butterflies in his stomach every time they speak. Hangyeol thought to himself,
"is this what love feels like? if it is love, why do i feel the urge to run?"​

honestly it didn't sound that good, but i tried lmao
i have the character profiles for the main characters

Name: Song Han-Gyeol
Resemblance: Wonwoo from Seventeen
Personality traits: Kind, fun to talk to, shy when meeting new people, smart
Height: 5'10
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Role: Main Character
Important Notes: He loves to draw, and he likes to hang out with Jiwoo and Minjae

Name: Choi Min-Jae
Age: 18 (September 17th) (He was held back in the 10th grade)
Resemblance: Hyunjin from Stray Kids (specifically Hyunjin with long hair)
Personality: Quiet, Disobedient, Introverted, can be a bit rude sometimes
Height: 6'2
Eye color: Light Brown
Hair color: Brown with natural light brown highlights
Role: Main Character
Important Notes: He comes from a well off family and he has his own small apartment that his parents payed to move him into
(since they probably just didn't want to handle him anymore)

Name: Kang Ji-Woo
Resemblance: Lee Ji-Eun (better know as IU)
Personality: Extroverted, Outgoing, Happy almost all the time, Bubbly and cute
Height: 5'3
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair color: Dark Brown
Role: Hangyeol's BFF
Important Notes: She dreams of becoming a singer and she lives next door of Hangyeol. Her older sister is Kang Chanmi

Name: Kang Chan-Mi
Resemblance: Jeon So-Yeon from G-IDLE
Height: 5'5
Personality: Rude, Extroverted, Loud
Hair Color: Sometimes dyes it light brown, but usually dyes it black
Eye color: Dark brown,
Role: Bully
Important notes: She is Jiwoo's older sister and she has a crush on Minjae. She picks on Hangyeol, but only when her sister isn't hanging out with him because Jiwoo will tell their parents if she is picking on Hangyeol and she will get in big toruble.

(Disclaimer: I love Soyeon, she is an amazing idol and i do not think she is a bad person. she is so kind and she has a beautiful soul. I only used her image as a resemblance to what the character looks like)

I hope you guys like the characters and the summary :))
Make sure to look forward to chapter one of the series, it's a work in progress at the moment
i hope you guys like it when it comes out, i'm working very hard on it
thank you all. <3​

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
EDIT: chapters will come out once every few days if i can write that fast lmao, ima make the first chapter a bit longer than the others since its the first ever chapter. i dont know how many chapters there will be, but what i do know is that there will be at least 10 chapters, each chapter being 7+ paragraphs, and there will also be character backstories that i will be making very soon : ))