Favorite vs Least Favorite Years of Your Life?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Which years/ages were your favorite and least favorite?
No need to give a reason, I'm just curious if there's a trend!

Me
Favorite-2017-2018 (I was 17 and 18 years old)
Least Favorte-2012 (I was 12) and 2014 (I was 14)
*great thing about being born in 2000 is my age is always the year*

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
2019 because everything was so chill and relaxed, almost every day i was on call with my best friends from the second we got home from school to 2:00 AM most days, i would always walk home with my large ass group of friends (9 or 11 people most of the time, me and another friend were the only girls), and all of us just didn't care about anything, we were always in trouble but we weren't bullies. we were all just rebels or something, good times. just so many unforgettable moments that i would do anything to relive.
2020 has had to be one of the worst years for me by far. Not only is there a pandemic going on but I lost my other cat, My grandma passed away from cancer (she wasn't my biological grandma, she was my cousin's grandma, but she was still family to me.), and just so many scandals in K-pop.

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Favorite: 2019 and 2020
why: It was the first year I actually got into kpop (2019).and in 2020 I confessed to my crush (my best friend lmaooaoaoao) and it actually isn't awkward considering we arent dating. and my school actually has kpop fans and a kpop club every Monday where we watch kpop mvs and watch documentaries and stuff :3
Least favorite: 2019 and 2020
why: I had a yt channel but my ex friend kept on saying I stole her content. she also started calling me fake and a lot of drama. also bc cOrOnA and sh*t. and also a lot else has happened. my grandfather died in 2019 and my great grandmother died 2 months ago. in 2019 I sorta got more depressed. my aunt (who i feel is the only person who cares for me in my family) moved to California aka not where I live and like 48 hours to drive there.
gist: my life sucks and 2019-2020 were the best and worst years of my life

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
favorite: 2019- 2020. these are the years i got into kpop. also even with the pandemic and everything i have met some great online friends this year and they make me so happy i can't put into words.

least favorite: 2015: i was in 4th grade at this time i believe and i was just a rebel and got in trouble a lot lmfao

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Worst: like the last two years of primary school don't know the years and 2020 so this year
Best: intermediate years so... 2016 & 2017

escapism

Face of The Group
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Worst/Least favorite: 2009, 2015
Favorite: Maybe when I was a baby and I had no clue what was going on around me.