favorite korean dessert ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
i just realized that not everyone may not know what my fave desserts are, so i decided to share a bit more abt them hehe

1. songpyeon (송편소)
songyeon are little rice cakes that are shaped like half-moons and filled with various fillings (ex. honey, dates, peanuts, etc.). they're usually eaten during chuseok, which is kinda like the korean thanksgiving day. they look like this :

to me, they taste kinda nutty and like pine trees ? songyeon are actually steamed on pine needles, so that's probably why LOL

2. bingsu (빙수)
bingsu is basically korean shaved ice. common toppings include fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc.), red beans, sugary syrup, condensed milk, jellies, and ice cream !! bingsu looks like this :

bingsu is p sweet, and there's actually many different variations ! i esp like pat-bingsu, which is red bean bingsu

3. chapssaltteok (찹쌀떡)
chapssaltteok is like the korean ver. of japanese red bean mochi. it looks like this :

chapssaltteok is really chewy and the red beans are super sweet

4. bungeoppang (붕어빵)
bungeoppang is a fish-shaped pastry filled with red beans, similar to the japanese taiyaki. it's a super common street food in south korea, and here's how it looks like :

not sure how helpful this will be, but bungeoppang kinda tastes like a waffle with red bean paste

Kihyun

Maknae
Credits
Han
Soodam
Jeongyeon
The8
I LOVE BINGSU SO MUCH THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. My favorite flavor for it's gotta be either durian or melon (these probably arent common flavors but they're just the ones that the shop that i go to sells lol)

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
I LOVE BINGSU SO MUCH THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. My favorite flavor for it's gotta be either durian or melon (these probably arent common flavors but they're just the ones that the shop that i go to sells lol)
OMG MELON IS GOOD TOO !! 🍈🍈
i've only had it a few times, but it's so yummy !!!!