Favorite Kdrama and Least Favorite Kdrama & Why

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
It can be a number of favorites and least favorites

I’ll go first:

Favorite:
1. “Uncanny Counter”, I like super heroes and not much romance* so this show was 10/10

2. “Kingdom” it was so terrifying but I loved it for that! The plot was good too

Least Favorite:
1. “Oh My Ghost” it felt the female protagonist was too touchy and I don’t like that.

2. “Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung” it felt like the show was trying too hard. plus it was a bit cringe-y in some spots.

These are my opinions, please state your opinions down below!

* i like romance, it was just nice not to have too much

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I guess my favorite would be Sweet Home, since it’s the only one I’ve seen all the way through.

Second favorites would be Just Between Lovers & Love Alarm but I never finished either of them but I liked what I watched before I got distracted.

I don’t have a least favorite but only because I don’t really watch kdramas, as stated above.

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Difficult to say, since I've seen so many.

But a few of my favorites are Confession and Psychopath Diary.

Reason for Confession? I like crime stories, and Junho from 2PM is the ML.
The fact he is one of those artists that actually also know how to act doesn't hurt either. ;p

Reason for Psychopath Diary? It got a darker sort of humor (and I love that), and ML is a goofball.

As for series I don't like... think I'll have to get back to you on that, cuz atm I can't think of any though I'm sure there is a few.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Difficult to say, since I've seen so many.

But a few of my favorites are Confession and Psychopath Diary.

Reason for Confession? I like crime stories, and Junho from 2PM is the ML.
The fact he is one of those artists that actually also know how to act doesn't hurt either. ;p

Reason for Psychopath Diary? It got a darker sort of humor (and I love that), and ML is a goofball.

As for series I don't like... think I'll have to get back to you on that, cuz atm I can't think of any though I'm sure there is a few.
Where can I watch this? I love Junho & he was the reason I watched Just Between Lovers because he was the ML

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Where can I watch this? I love Junho & he was the reason I watched Just Between Lovers because he was the ML
Well, if you don't have a problem with using dramacool, I know the series can be found on watchasian.in among others.

I started watching JBL for the same reason, although I haven't finished it yet (have too many ongoing so ^^)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Well, if you don't have a problem with using dramacool, I know the series can be found on watchasian.in among others.

I started watching JBL for the same reason, although I haven't finished it yet (have too many ongoing so ^^)
I’ll look it up!

yeah, i can’t remember how far I got or why I stopped, I think because the site I was using had too many ads & since I could only watch the drama at a certain time, I could hardly finish an episode sometimes

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
I’ll look it up!

yeah, i can’t remember how far I got or why I stopped, I think because the site I was using had too many ads & since I could only watch the drama at a certain time, I could hardly finish an episode sometimes
Np. The series is from 2019, btw.

Yeah, is why I think it's nice to be able to download the episodes and then watch at my own pace without ads popping up.

tokkichoo

Kpop Groupie
Author
Credits
Favorite:
Reply 1988 - I loooove slice-of-life + comedy K-Dramas so much. It portrayed different Korean families’ lifestyles and what was it like in 1988 in South Korea.

Least Favorite:
Hi! School, Love On - People kept on recommending this to me, so I decided to watch it. However, it’s just too much of cliché and cringe for me, a normal teenager fell in love with an angel trope. Plus, it’s 20 episodes, 1hr per ep, it’s quite long. That was my very first highschool K-Drama, that’s why I don’t watch any highschool ones anymore.

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Favourite (currently) Strong woman Do Bong Soon
I love there's actually a strong female protagonist and even with her and still wishes she was ordinary
Basically I like any kdrama with a strong female character

I don't have any least favourites yet

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
probs my fave kdramas are ones with same sex relationships in them so mostly bl dramas from Korea lol AND Crime stuff like Vincenzo

Kdramas i don't like are very cheesy romance dramas like a business proposal etc

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Fav: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo (idek if this is my favorite anymore, I have seen way too many-)

Least Fav: 20TH. CENTURY. GIRL.
DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW!!!! SAVE YOURSELF! it is so pointless :, ) just don't do it, it turned me emo
also Racket Boys... that show made me a little uncomfy for some reason

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Fav: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo (idek if this is my favorite anymore, I have seen way too many-)

Least Fav: 20TH. CENTURY. GIRL.
DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW!!!! SAVE YOURSELF! it is so pointless :, ) just don't do it, it turned me emo
also Racket Boys... that show made me a little uncomfy for some reason
WAIT I FORGOT!!!
My most favorite kdrama is:
Hospital Playlist
this was the best show ever, 10/10 would recommend

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
Favorite: Hotel Del Luna
Why: It had my favoirte soloist IU in it...she did most of the songs herself..and he acting is wonderful

Least:Hometown Cha Cha Cha
why: I just didn't like it

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Favorite: semantic error - idk I just like it and it’s a BL drama so I was intrigued

Least favorite: you’re the best Lee Soon Shin - I watched this when I was 12 and looking back at it now I don’t like this kdrama at all. The second half of the episodes were sad and depressing as hell, and I hate watching movies that have a sad ending in it. (Well at least I didn’t cry)

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
my fave ones are empress ki, the best hit, crash landing on you, mr queen, i am not a robot, rooftop prince & psychopath diary

the worst ones i've seen were doctor stranger, shopping king louis, where your eyes linger, my only love song & miracle

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
Hotel Del Luna- It is one of the first Kdramas i saw on Netflix and IU was my ROLE MODELLLL** back then

Least- Business Proposal- I thought i would have enjoyed but then again i didn't think the events matched up with what i was thinking..and just the story line is so basic...of course, the best friend falls in love with the assistant from a glance and won't sop stalking him until he eventually gives in and agrees to hook up with her.:rolleyes::rolleyes: still a good watch