Favorite group that debuted 2019

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
They so precious~ already falling hard lol
Sis I’ve also been falling hard for CIX since 2 days ago and got dangggg you’ve got to listen to all of their songs from their debut album!! Also their music video!! (Just a recommendation, I’m not forcing you to listen to them if you don’t want to haha~ please keep that in mind 😊)

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Sis I’ve also been falling hard for CIX since 2 days ago and got dangggg you’ve got to listen to all of their songs from their debut album!! Also their music video!! (Just a recommendation, I’m not forcing you to listen to them if you don’t want to haha~ please keep that in mind 😊)
I saw their debut (Movie Star) and it was amazing, loved the beat and all, so I checked them out and listened to their album and I liked it quite a lot but I loved What You Wanted and Imagine.

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Oml mine is the other way round, Yohan is one of my biases out of my other 2 biases and Seungyoun is wrecking me with his vocals and his crackheaded-ness 🤣🤣🤣
LMAO Seungyoun is just too precious and silly, I love him so dearly~ but Yohan is the sweetest and he improved so so much during the show, makes me really proud