fav music video

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
tell me your fav mv and why it's your fav.
and i want to know witch mv you watched the most times. and how much

for me it's at the Moment Lights from bts, jaelousy from mx and love shot from Exo.
i watched dope and mic drop from bts the most. 20 times each for sure. hehe

JooHunnitOneHunnit

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.seventeen-an-ode.com
Credits
Shownu
Nayun
Seungkwan
Dino
Getting Closer by Seventeen because of the incredible visuals and the choreography.
Ring Ding Dong by SHINee because I honestly just really love the song.
My most-watched is probably Very Nice by svt because I spent a long time trying to learn the choreo between the mv and the dance practice lmao.

ukutaetae

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hala Hala music video without a doubt!
Just the aesthetics, the music, the outfits, the lighting, the scenery, it all goes together sooooo welll and it's so asthetically pleasing.

Also the video I've probably have watched the most is either exo - 'wolf' or Pentagon - 'Shine' (korean and japanese music videos sksksksks

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo

Just... So good. Everything is so good. The vocals, the rap, the lyrics, the melody, the aesthetic, the concept, the outfits, the story... Definitely 10/10.

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
Hala Hala music video without a doubt!
Just the aesthetics, the music, the outfits, the lighting, the scenery, it all goes together sooooo welll and it's so asthetically pleasing.

Also the video I've probably have watched the most is either exo - 'wolf' or Pentagon - 'Shine' (korean and japanese music videos sksksksks
yes i love hala hala also a LOOOT