fav hobby?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Trajopman

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! I love things that are made with my own hands. That's why there are more and more such things every year in my house. It includes furniture, decor, and toys. And lately, even dragon lights. Magic lights can easily turn an ordinary evening into a fairy tale, fill your home with comfort and decorate the room for a special event. The process is not complicated at all. For the effect of aging, I rubbed the first layer of paint with candle wax, and the second layer was lightly sanded with sandpaper. Create, and you are sure to succeed.

Trajopman

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! I love things that are made with my own hands. That's why there are more and more such things every year in my house. It includes furniture, decor, and toys. And lately, even dragon lights. Magic lights can easily turn an ordinary evening into a fairy tale, fill your home with comfort and decorate the room for a special event. The process is not complicated at all. For the effect of aging, I rubbed the first layer of paint with candle wax, and the second layer was lightly sanded with sandpaper. Create, and you are sure to succeed.

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
singing
listening to music
writing stories
brazilian jiu jitsu
playing games (board games or video games, doesnt matter as long as i can play with someone else)
obsessing over men that dont know i exist

Debbiere

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I try to find an active hobby for myself to feel better and stay at home less. For example, a few days ago I thought that it would be nice to do something like this with friends. We decided to host weekly ping pong games at my house with all equipment, and we love it! I also really like to play the ukulele - I'm self-taught, and I seem to be good at it!