GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙚

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
Fans demand that Mnet release the raw data for 'Produce X 101' and 'Produce 48' so they can know the true final ranking

© allkpop

1573668276-produce.png

Fans are calling for Mnet to release the raw data for 'Produce X 101' and 'Produce 48' so they can know the true final ranking.

Many die-hard fans are enraged after recent reports revealed that the rankings of the show had been completely manipulated before public voting started by main PD Ahn. It was further reported that he started manipulating voter results for both seasons 3 and 4 of the show, resulting in a complicated situation for groups such as IZ*ONE and X1.

Fans have been taking to online community forum boards to demand the reveal of the raw data, stating:
"Release the results you b******s."
"This is something we need to know. I'm angry that they haven't revealed the data yet."
"They need to do it for the unfairly eliminated trainees. What scum."
"Release it so we can know the real final ranking."
"This entire situation is b***s****. Release the raw data."

What do you think will happen?

Reactions: ONF

𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙚

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
i hope they release the raw data so i can finally get some closure over the produce48 lineup
i dont think they'll release the raw data unless the court requests it though.. besides if they do release the raw data , it'll hurt the feelings of those who didnt make it as well as those that made it only because of having advantages

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
i dont think they'll release the raw data unless the court requests it though.. besides if they do release the raw data , it'll hurt the feelings of those who didnt make it as well as those that made it only because of having advantages
True

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I feel like the trainees already have a hunch at who would have made it for sure. Sooner or later the demand will become too strong... Many petitions have already been started by koreans for the groups to be disbanded, so I'm sure they are going to keep complaining. Besides, probably the Court will request it since the program was public and therefore the raw data should be public as well. It's going to end up leaking somehow...

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
I feel like the trainees already have a hunch at who would have made it for sure. Sooner or later the demand will become too strong... Many petitions have already been started by koreans for the groups to be disbanded, so I'm sure they are going to keep complaining. Besides, probably the Court will request it since the program was public and therefore the raw data should be public as well. It's going to end up leaking somehow...
Yeah probably...

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I just hope all the trainees will be okay. That is my worry. There is already so much hate on them from haters and the company and they feel betrayed. Fighting for X1 and IZ*ONE!!!

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
What surprise me at first, is that the results were managed by the PDs, not by a legal official mandated to control the process. In my country, usually a huissier de justice is mandated to. If it was ringed, his carrier would be doomed.

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
What surprise me at first, is that the results were managed by the PDs, not by a legal official mandated to control the process. In my country, usually a huissier de justice is mandated to. If it was ringed, his carrier would be doomed.
Oh really?

Hai

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Woojin
Hangyul
Dino
Yeah prob i think its gonna b leaked soon, but the results will anger some people and might result in even more trouble

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
It will probably end up happening sooner or later tbh, I just hope the best for all the groups involved, and for those who didn't make it too