Fanfic/Story Ideas

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kkyuni

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Chen
Donghun
Doyoung
DK
Okay! So I’m planning on making some what of a fanfic/story, but i need help with thinking of something. And who will be in it. Can anyone please help and give ideas, this is my first time doing this. I will make sure to give credit, if u want. It’s gonna be a TikTok fanfic/story vid. Something like what i attached.:gomawo:https://vm.tiktok.com/JjmUt4K/

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
just do a group that you like rlly love so 1. on ur fave group list lol

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
I was never a person for romance y/n fanfics so mine may be a bit odd but I digress.
I made a universe in the past but never went through with it so its a free concept but it's a bit complex, I feel it's a lot like that tik tok as it has a dark kinda sinister theme to it. You can edit everything how you would like, this is just the way I created it 👀

An Idea could be that you can take one group and assign each member or groups of members to a district instead of whole groups per district, it would make things easier

Title: 'Our City'
Alternate title: 'Welcome to Our City'

Cast: Satellite data observer - Unknown

District 127 - The Gang (Played by NCT127) District 18 - Zeeta (Played by Ateez) District 9 - The Stray Kids (Played by Stray Kids) District 11 - Rebels (Played by EXO)
District 14 - Τέρας (Played by Taemin)
District 16 - Soulless (Played by Pentagon)
District 19 - Unidentified (Played by WayV)
District 12 - Huntsman (Played by B.A.P)

(Links beside districts are the trailers for each district, as you can see I stopped creating group trailers due to getting busy and forgetting about it)

Synopsis: In the dystopian future a city unknown of it's origin appears in the center of the Pacific on the radar of some satellites. Through further inspection it is identified that there are humans living in this city, though they don't seem like everyone else. This is not because of the way they look but rather by the way they act and the intelligence/strength they posses. Secluded to corners of this city claimed as the districts turf the groups move avoiding each other at every turn. Everything is calm until 2 groups of individuals identified as District 18 and District 19 appear within the city with the intent of taking over. Hell breaks loose as each district fights at every turn, gunfire, hacking and warfare and even as far as supernatural occurrences is used to bring havoc upon this once calm city. Who will be forgotten and who will rule the city? That's for you to find out.

Full Trailers :

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
Whoa! That’s amazing! 😲
It sounds and looks really cool!
You want me to use this?🤭
Of course! That is if you would like too!
I really enjoyed starting it but I ran out of time to continue it sadly, I would love to see someone bring it to life in their own way!
You can edit anything to your liking such as the people in each district but I really really liked the concept while I was making it and would love to see what you could do with it!