(Fake) ꡙ‍ LABYRINTH ꡙ‍ Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
LABYRINTH is hinting at something new!
The group has been getting fans excited with a new black-and-white teaser image on Mitsu Entertainment's official Twitter account.
It seems like LABYRINTH may be gearing up to debut on February 15th.
Are you excited?

3405d117-e8ff-47c9-95c1-1d8db205df0b.png
debut.png

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
LABYRINTH is hinting at something new!
The group has been getting fans excited with a new black-and-white teaser image on Mitsu Entertainment's official Twitter account.
It seems like LABYRINTH may be gearing up to debut on February 15th.
Are you excited?

View attachment 78813
Omg I'm so excited to see what you do with them!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Fake Kpop news
LABYRINTH members showcase their performance skills in a new dance cover!
The video features the six idols dancing to IVE's "After Like. LABYRINTH fans view their dance skills are similar to idols that have already debuted and are famous for their smooth and amazing talents of performance!
Credits: Art Beat

Mitsu Entertainment also previously released the fourth set of individual teaser images for 'LABYRINTHUS', LABYRINTH's debut album.
(which you can view it here)

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Fake Kpop news
LABYRINTH's Jinsol, Katsuki and Harin showcase their vocal and rap skills in a new cover!
Labyrinth has released another cover ahead of their debut! This time, the three members covered BTOB's 'Only one for me', showing their powerful vocals and rapping. Fnetizens are commenting on how Katsuki's amazing rap adds up to Jinsol's and Harin's warm voices and how this cover conveys a strong sense of sentimentality. The group's main rapper Katsuki has written her own rap verse in the cover which makes Labyrinth fans happy with how the group consists of talented members.
(Jinsol=Chowon, Harin=Nayoung, Katsuki=Jian)

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Fake Kpop news
LABYRINTH's Jihu graduates from High School + LABYRINTH makes their first public appearance
LABYRINTH's Jihu graduated from the School Of Performing Arts (SOPA) on the 09th of February. The rest of the members of the upcoming girl group did not forget to show their love and support for Jihu by attending the graduation ceremony. LABYRINTH fans started to trend the hashtag "#HappyGraJIHUationDay" to congratulate Jihu on her high school graduation.
Congratulations to Jihu!
FofUcO3agAEGl74
FogkyB-XgAEUujw
lightsum-xpn.jpeg

(Group=Lightsum)
Imagine this happened on the 9th of February.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Fake Kpop news
LABYRINTH's Performance Team Releases a New Dance Cover
Previously the girl group released two covers: one featuring all six members showcasing their synchronized dance skills while the other featured the members Jinsol, Harin and Katsuki showing their talents in vocals and rapping. This time, the group's performance unit consisting of the members Jihu, Kazuha and Lilou released a new dance cover of Stefflon Don's '16 Shots', showing their powerful performance skills ahead of the group's anticipated debut. Check out the dance cover below!
Credits: Billlie
(Tsuki=Lilou, Siyoon=Jihu, Kazuha=Moonsua)

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Fake Kpop News
LABYRINTH Reveals Fandom Name

Mitsu Entertainment released a video on their official YouTube channel announcing LABYRINTH's official fandom name, 'LABRYS' and a logo for the fandom which is similar to the group's logo, highlighting the strong bond between LABYRINTH and LABRYS.
Check out the video below:

The company went further to explain the meaning behind the fandom name. They stated, "The name LABRYS comes from the Minoan mythology which meant double-headed axe. This Minoan mythology has always been an example to build up LABYRINTH's lore. According to Arthur Evans, since the double axe motif appears in the palace ruins of the labyrinth, he asserted that labyrinth could be understood to mean "the house of the double axe". With a similar definition to this, our group, LABYRINTH's fandom, "LABRYS" will be the weapon that will protect the group from the darkness which revolves around them according to their lore."

They continued, "With relevance to LABYRINTH's existence apart from their lore, LABYRS will continue to support LABYRINTH with utmost love and dedication which they have been showing even before the group's debut. We are truly grateful to LABRYS for their continuous support."

In addition, Mitsu Entertainment shared the meaning of attaching special characteristics to members in their debut introduction profiles.
Jinsol = Responsibility
Harin = Affection
Jihu = Balance
Katsuki = Sincerity
Kazuha = Luck
Lilou = Youthful
When the bolded letters of each characteristic are put in the correct order, the name 'LABRYS' is formed.

(Luck, Affection, Balance, Responsibility, Youthful, Sincerity)
I'm smart, right? :cool:

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
LABYRINTH Instagram
07-03-2023x9209_gsimage.png
I scheduled this FiKLive to answer the questions that you guys sent through the form which was originally planned to use on their debut live showcase. However, I couldn't use those questions because the fiklive got quite long, but this time, I'll definitely be answering them!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
LABYRINTH FIKLIVE STARTS FROM HERE
(Sitting order - Kazuha, Harin, Jinsol, Katsuki, Jihu, Lilou)

34fa189190e0f4a942f1d3aed9cd3c2e.gif

Harin: Let's greet our LABRYS!
Jinsol and Harin: LA
Jihu and Katsuki: BY
Kazuha and Lilou: RINTH!
All: Hello, we are LABYRINTH!
Jinsol: Ahh it feels so great now that our fans have their own name!
Harin: Yeah! And it has a special meaning attached to it!
Lilou: So let’s move on to the questions!
Katsuki: (staring at Lilou) Not so fast!
Lilou: Ahh sorry not sorry
Jinsol: Her evil maknae mode suddenly got activated!
(they laugh)
Jihu: As a celebration of our LABRYS getting a fandom name, we prepared a dance cover and a dance practice video!
Kazuha: This time, we’ll be covering ENCHANTRESS sunbaenim’s “Lion”!
Jinsol: Let’s get it!
Harin: Look at our no.1 Aurora’s hype!
Jinsol: You know me well (she winks)

Lilou: Now onto the questions!
Jihu: Why is she so obsessed with answering questions?
Katsuki: She was getting ready for that since our manager-nim scheduled this FiKLive last night.
Jinsol: (Looking at her phone) LABRYS have started to send questions. There are a lot!
Harin: Then let’s give our Lilou time to shine!
Lilou: I won’t disappoint you! (Moving closer to the screen) What are your dreams as a group?
Katsuki
: I think we achieved one of our biggest dreams as a group was to get our 1st win.
Jihu: Yui is right, we achieved it thanks to the love and support of our LABRYS!
All: Thank you, LABRYS!
Harin: I also like to perform at an award ceremony as a group.
Jinsol: Same here, and to have a world tour and to meet our LABRYS from all around the world!

Lilou: Next question, are you proud of your debut?
Kazuha
: Absolutely! Also, we have our first-month debut anniversary in 8 days!
Harin: Time flies so fast…
Lilou: Rin unnie sounded like a grandma just now (Others laugh)
Harin: Now, now, Lilou, I’ll look after you after we end this FiKLive. (she pats Lilou’s head)

Lilou: (gulps and nervously laughs) What is your favourite part about debuting?
Katsuki
: Seeing our LABRYS happy of course!
Kazuha: Performing on stages! It makes it feel like our dreams finally becoming true!
Jinsol: I had no idea we would receive so much love and support from our fans. We even got noticed by lots of artists (from the fictional kpop world) that we respect and support. I’m still dazed, and it doesn’t feel real yet. I’m just really happy and joyful that we debuted!
Lilou: I really can’t express my happiness in words. I am so happy and grateful to our fans. Because of their encouragement, I want to dance more powerfully, and I want to be able to perform while smiling widely
Jihu: We received more attention and love than we thought we would when we debuted. We will meet your expectations, so please show us a lot of interest and love!

mentioned artist:
ENCHANTRESS | @LostInTheDream

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
(cont.)
Lilou: What are some nicknames that you use for each other?
Kazuha
: LABRYS, this is Lilou’s favourite question because she’s the best at coming up with nicknames!
Harin: As I and Jinsol have known each other since our middle school days there are two names that we call each other. Jinsol calls me ‘Rin-Rin’ and I call her ‘Jin’.
Jihu: Following that, the rest of us call them Jin unnie and Rin unnie.
Lilou: I call Katsuki unnie ‘Suki’ unnie and for Kazuha unnie, it’s ‘Zuha’ unnie. Jihu unnie is the only one that hasn’t a nickname yet because her name is very short. But don’t you worry unnie, I’ll definitely create a wonderful name for you! (she hugs Jihu)
Jihu: (Tries to run away from Lilou's hug) Noooo this can’t be happening!
(Jinsol stands up and brings Lilou back to her seat)
Katsuki: Jin unnie’s dad mode got activated!

Lilou: Not scary! All right, next question, who is a (fictional artist) you look up to the most?
Jinsol
: ENCHANTRESS! I have a whole collection of their albums! I once got to talk with Xia when we met at our debut promotions and she was there to support Mythos. She’s really nice and pretty! I also recently found myself listening to HOURGLASS’s songs. They are great too!
Lilou: Speaking of ENCHANTRESS, I’m an Aurora too! I’m close friends with Zoe! I’m so happy that she mentioned me in their recent FiKLive!
Kazuha: I think, Mythos and Kar Soojin. I got to meet Haruka during our debut promotions and we exchanged our phone numbers too! (others gasp) It’s nothing surprising (she giggles), we both are Japanese so I find it comfortable to talk with her!
Katsuki: I like BLACKLIST, LOARA and JELO! As for soloists, I like listening to Jia’s music. She’s also an iconic idol that I look up to!
Harin: I’d say CALLA! I’m in love with their concept and style. I would like to meet them someday, hopefully soon! Also, I and Jinsol are close friends with WeLight’s Kwa.
Jihu: Definitely CALLA and ECLIPSE! I never forget to buy their albums whenever I get the chance!

Kazuha: And that marks the end of our FiKLive!
Lilou: Thanks for coming, our LABRYS!
Jinsol: We hope to see you soon!
Jihu: With more surprising content!
Harin and Katsuki: Bye, bye!
FiKLive ends

mentioned artists:
ENCHANTRESS, MYTHOS | @LostInTheDream
HOURGLASS, BLACKLIST | @vivianna
Kar Soojin | @chaerifyyy
LOARA | @Pbioilp
CALLA | @yunaing
ECLIPSE | @Forever Aeri✨ @SunooSoup
WELIGHT | @Gwacekpop2
Jia | @roa_is_amazing
(Sorry for tagging a lot at once. These are the artists that I often check on the forums so I wanted to show my appreciation for the managers' hard work <3)

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (zayne)
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
(cont.)
Lilou: What are some nicknames that you use for each other?
Kazuha
: LABRYS, this is Lilou’s favourite question because she’s the best at coming up with nicknames!
Harin: As I and Jinsol have known each other since our middle school days there are two names that we call each other. Jinsol calls me ‘Rin-Rin’ and I call her ‘Jin’.
Jihu: Following that, the rest of us call them Jin unnie and Rin unnie.
Lilou: I call Katsuki unnie ‘Suki’ unnie and for Kazuha unnie, it’s ‘Zuha’ unnie. Jihu unnie is the only one that hasn’t a nickname yet because her name is very short. But don’t you worry unnie, I’ll definitely create a wonderful name for you! (she hugs Jihu)
Jihu: (Tries to run away from Lilou's hug) Noooo this can’t be happening!
(Jinsol stands up and brings Lilou back to her seat)
Katsuki: Jin unnie’s dad mode got activated!

Lilou: Not scary! All right, next question, who is a (fictional artist) you look up to the most?
Jinsol
: ENCHANTRESS! I have a whole collection of their albums! I once got to talk with Xia when we met at our debut promotions and she was there to support Mythos. She’s really nice and pretty! I also recently found myself listening to HOURGLASS’s songs. They are great too!
Lilou: Speaking of ENCHANTRESS, I’m an Aurora too! I’m close friends with Zoe! I’m so happy that she mentioned me in their recent FiKLive!
Kazuha: I think, Mythos and Kar Soojin. I got to meet Haruka during our debut promotions and we exchanged our phone numbers too! (others gasp) It’s nothing surprising (she giggles), we both are Japanese so I find it comfortable to talk with her!
Katsuki: I like BLACKLIST, LOARA and JELO! As for soloists, I like listening to Jia’s music. She’s also an iconic idol that I look up to!
Harin: I’d say CALLA! I’m in love with their concept and style. I would like to meet them someday, hopefully soon! Also, I and Jinsol are close friends with WeLight’s Kwa.
Jihu: Definitely CALLA and ECLIPSE! I never forget to buy their albums whenever I get the chance!

Kazuha: And that marks the end of our FiKLive!
Lilou: Thanks for coming, our LABRYS!
Jinsol: We hope to see you soon!
Jihu: With more surprising content!
Harin and Katsuki: Bye, bye!
FiKLive ends

mentioned artists:
ENCHANTRESS, MYTHOS | @LostInTheDream
HOURGLASS, BLACKLIST | @vivianna
Kar Soojin | @chaerifyyy
LOARA | @Pbioilp
CALLA | @yunaing
ECLIPSE | @Forever Aeri✨ @SunooSoup
WELIGHT | @Gwacekpop2
Jia | @roa_is_amazing
(Sorry for tagging a lot at once. These are the artists that I often check on the forums so I wanted to show my appreciation for the managers' hard work <3)
😭 Awww Jihu 😭