(Fake) ꡙ‍ LABYRINTH ꡙ‍ Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Mitsu Entertainment introduces LABYRINTH's first member: Jihu!
It is rumoured that LABYRINTH's Jihu is a former Starship trainee, but nothing has been confirmed yet by Mitsu Entertainment. It is also rumoured that LABYRINTH will be releasing a pre-debut music video prior to their debut.
9429fb7c-56a6-4e57-a65a-9d65e63ad367.png
jihu.png
Faceclaim=Bona of WJSN

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Mitsu Entertainment introduces LABYRINTH's sixth and final member: Jinsol!
The final member of LABYRINTH has been revealed and this concludes the individual introduction posters of the members. Stay tuned for more updates!
83c21cf9-8f9c-41ee-b6bf-accace9b8677.png
jinsol.png
Face claim = Minnie

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
CREATOR THOUGHTS | Chapter 01
Inspired by the creative @LostInTheDream <3

I thought I might as well follow the creator thoughts series to express my opinions on my first ever fake kpop group, LABYRINTH. If I’m to talk about my experiences with this whole Kpop role play thing, I was actually a member of Tara’s first group, Pink Inc and my character/idol in that group was YN (Park Yujin), which ENCHANTRESS’s Yujin is based on (also that is the main reason why Yujin is my Enchantress bias! ^^). We had lots and lots of fun as Tara and Tammy know, but due to several reasons, we had to put an end to it, but I’m truly happy that Tara is continuing this and inspiring many of us!

The main reason why I started this is that I want to improve my graphic design skills. I’m currently learning it and believe that making graphics related to things I love will help me improve faster than just following theories. The other reason is that all of the wonderful ideas and edits of our fake kpop group managers inspired me a lot, especially @LostInTheDream and @yunaing. And also the theories that @chaerifyyy and @vivianna make up are very creative and helped me come up with a background story or lore for my group as well, so I’m really grateful. (I’m sorry if I didn’t mention you, but I make sure to see your group threads as much as I can ^^)

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Members of LABYRINTH are going viral for their talents!
After all of the LABYRINTH members were introduced on Mitsu Entertainment's official socials, fans were quick to release pre-debut video clips of members showcasing their individual talents. The soon-to-debut girl group is now going viral for their talents and stunning visuals even before their debut.

Performance Team
Fans are appreciating LABYRINTH's dance line: Jihu's and Lilou's amazing dance skills as depicted in the following video clips.
Jihu is a former Starship trainee who was under the agency for nine months according to the rumours.
(Bona = Jihu)

Lilou is a former JYP trainee and she was under the agency for 3 years before joining Mitsu Entertainment. She was spotted in the above video clip dancing together with fellow member Katsuki whom she was said to be known since she was in JYP.
(Lilou = Somi, Jiwon = Katsuki)

Vocal Team
Just like the members of LABYRINTH's performance team, the vocal team also is getting recognition from fans for their talent.
(Rose, Minnie=Jinsol)
Leader Jinsol is getting a lot of attention for her vocals in these video clips and fans are excited to see her singing skills live. She is also trending for her ability to play instruments and fans assume that she might be taking part in producing songs.

(Lia=Harin)
Not second to Jinsol, Harin's vocal skills are also receiving the attention of fans for her jazzy tone and wide vocal range. Her trainee period under Mitsu Entertainment is said to be 4 years and this is yet to be confirmed.

(SuA=Kazuha)
Vocal team's Kazuha is also gets fans' recognition for her clear, relaxed and airy vocals

Hip-hop Team
Hip-hop team's Katsuki is garnering attention for her clean and smooth rapping skills in the following pre-debut video:
(Onda=Katsuki)

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
CREATOR THOUGHTS | Chapter 02

Now that all the members of LABYRINTH have been introduced, I thought it’s good to let you guys know how I came up with their names and other main information. Let’s get started!

JINSOL
FotoJet (7).jpg
If you ask me which LABYRINTH member relates to me the most, that would be Jinsol. I usually like rappers, but recently I found myself interested in vocals so I wanted Jinsol to be the main vocal material. When we were assigned to group projects in school or out of school, my teammates often pick me as the leader or I get assigned as the leader, hence I ended up choosing Jinsol as the leader. Also, when I cut my hair into a bob cut last year my lil sister told me that I looked like Jihyo and recently two of my Kpop friends irl said that I remind them of Jihyo too. I also have quite a deep voice so yeah…I’d say that Jinsol is based on Jihyo’s and my personalities.
You could also say that she’s like the dad of the group. Speaking of the face claim, I chose Minnie because she’s my ult girl group bias. (Guess what, I and Jinsol share the same birthdays! I don’t think I share my birthday with any Kpop idol, so I made Jinsol have the same birthday as me, ‘cause why not?)
Jinsol’s key quality is “Responsible”, as mentioned in the member introduction poster because she’s a responsible and caring leader.

HARIN
FotoJet (9).jpg

I wanted Jinsol to have a close childhood friend and that would be Harin. Jinsol’s and Harin’s friendship is completely based on Hyunsuk and Jihoon, the mom and dad of Treasure. My friends say that when it comes to working, I’m often seen as serious and I have even scolded some of them when they weren’t focusing lol and just like that Jinsol too gets super serious or maybe angry sometimes (Don’t misunderstand, Jinsol is not a scary person lol). At times like that, Harin will be the person to calm things down, and she’s like the mom of the group. She looks after the members with lots of love as if they are her own kids. Blackpink’s Jisoo gives me such vibes, so I picked her as Harin’s face claim.
Harin’s key quality is “Affection”, as mentioned in the member introduction poster because of her affectionate personality. Also, her birthday is one day apart from Valentine’s day, which highlights her personality even more.

JIHU
FotoJet (13).jpg

Jihu is based on Seventeen’s Dino who is the best all-rounder I can think of. She’s not just the lead dancer, but also she can sing and rap well, which is why she is chosen as the centre. (This could be subject to changes because I want to give all the members an equal chance of being the centre.) I would also say that sometimes, Jihu’s character reminds me of my mom who perfectly balances her life while doing her best for our family. So I gave her my mom’s birthday. She’s also the fake maknae because of her height (she’s the shortest LABYRINTH member) but let’s not make fun of her for that because she’s LABYRINTH’s talented all-rounder! I kinda struggled to pick a face claim for Jihu and for some reason I ended up picking WJSN’s Bona.
Jihu’s key quality is “Balance”, as mentioned in the member introduction poster which explains her all-rounder nature.

KATSUKI
FotoJet (6).jpg
Hmm, I don’t think I have a specific reason for coming up with Katsuki’s character though. I just wanted a main rapper so I considered many female rappers and chose Dami at first. She matches the concept of LABYRINTH very well, but then Giselle came to my mind. She’s my aespa bias and compared to other aespa members, she is the one who always gets mistreated. If SM can’t give her the spotlight and attention she deserves, then I will! And tada, she became LABYRINTH’s Katsuki!
Speaking of the name 'Katsuki', it is taken from Boku no Hero Academia's Katsuki Bakugo because I wanted to make an anime reference. (But she's the totally opposite of Bakugo!)
Katsuki’s key quality is “Sincerity”, as mentioned in the member introduction poster because she’s a very sincere person who is like the most innocent soul in LABYRINTH.

KAZUHA
FotoJet (11).jpg

First of all, I apologize for picking the name 'Kazuha' for Sakura because it could be confusing as they are in the same group. I was watching an edit of Genshin’s Kazuha on TikTok and ended up choosing it for her name. Kazuha’s personality is kinda inspired by my cousin who is so lucky when it comes to wishing for characters in Genshin and she rarely loses 50/50 (The nickname I call her is "Laky", which is a shortened form of her real name and her favourite genshin character is Kazuha too, so yeah). Since LABYRINTH's Kazuha is inspired by my cousin, and as Genshin Kazuha's name is given to LABYRINTH's Kazuha both Kazhuas share the same birthday! (Sorry if this statement is making you confused unga bunga)
Jihu’s key quality is “Lucky”, as mentioned in the member introduction poster because she is full of luckiness!

LILOU
FotoJet (12).jpg

Lilou is not the cute maknae that you see in many groups, instead, she's the evil maknae! Lilou's personality is completely based on her face claim, Somi who is very cheerful, energetic and funny. (maybe sometimes becomes the centre of teasing of the elder members, just like Seventeen's Dino lol) For some reason, Somi reminds me of lilies but I couldn't pick Lily because it is the fandom name of @yunaing 's CALLA. So, I translated the word to French and chose Lilou's nationality to be French-Korean.
Lilou's key quality is “Youthful”, as mentioned in the member introduction poster because is the youthful, energetic and loving maknae of her unnies!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CREATOR THOUGHTS | Chapter 02

LILOU
View attachment 78232

Lilou is not the cute maknae that you see in many groups, instead, she's the evil maknae! Lilou's personality is completely based on her face claim, Somi who is very cheerful, energetic and funny. (maybe sometimes becomes the centre of teasing of the elder members, just like Seventeen's Dino lol) For some reason, Somi reminds me of lilies but I couldn't pick Lily because it is the fandom name of @yunaing 's CALLA. So, I translated the word to French and chose Lilou's nationality to be French-Korean.
Lilou's key quality is “Youthful”, as mentioned in the member introduction poster because is the youthful, energetic and loving maknae of her unnies!
You could've named her Lily I wouldn't've minded 😭 But I think her being Korean-French is quite cool!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Mitsu Entertainment releases official introduction videos for LABYRINTH!
The agency has released short introductory video clips of each LABYRINTH member, focusing on their main individual talent.

JINSOL

HARIN

JIHU

KATSUKI

KAZUHA

LILOU

I tried finding video clips from the idols that I use for face claims, but I couldn't find ones that serve equally for members. For example, some had covers, while for some they were like trailers. So I picked Everglow's introduction videos and they match better than I thought!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Mitsu Entertainment reveals LABYRINTH's official colour!
The agency has released the upcoming group's official colour, which is Royal Purple! (Hex colour code: #7851a9)
Royal Purple is often associated with royalty. It also stands as a symbol of identification and mysticism. Royal Purple is the colour of the future and dreams.
According to the fans, the official colour could be hinting at the group's concept and such marvellous information is making them all excited!
colour.png
I know this is dumb because companies actually don't post official information like this before a group's debut, but until my course exams are completely over, I just want this thread to be updated or else people will lose interest.

Last edited:

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Mitsu Entertainment reveals LABYRINTH's official colour!
The agency has released the upcoming group's official colour, which is Royal Blue! (Hex colour code: #7851a9)
Royal Purple is often associated with royalty. It also stands as a symbol of identification and mysticism. Royal Purple is the colour of the future and dreams.
According to the fans, the official colour could be hinting at the group's concept and such marvellous information is making them all excited!
View attachment 78695
I know this is dumb because companies actually don't post official information like this before a group's debut, but until my course exams are completely over, I just want this thread to be updated or else people will lose interest.
Did you mean Royal Purple instead of Royal Blue?