{FAKE LABEL} BLISS LABELS Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
BLISS (2).jpg
BLISS LABELS is a Chinese sub label under LUXORIA Entertainment. It was established in 2017. It is home to cpop girl group DELICATE and kpop boy group BROKEN.

Official Instagram: bliss_labels
Official Twitter: BLISS LABELS
Official Youtube: BLISS LABELS

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Fake CPOP/KPOP News

Is BLISS LABELS planning a new girl group?

Many netizens are suspecting that BLISS LABELS will be debuting another girl group. This started after kpop company LUXORIA Entertainment announced that BLISS LABELS was now a sub label under their company. This could have been done so BLISS LABELS could debut a girl group with a bigger budget. This also could have been done so LUXORIA Entertainment could have a cpop group without having to rely on Diamond Entertainment too much. After searching on the Internet, netizens found 4 possible trainees that could be in the group.

Wang Jiebai
220522-Huang-Xing-Qaio-Instagram-Update-documents-1.jpeg
Wang Jiebai is one of the most popular trainees of BLISS LABELS. There are rumors that she was originally
supposed to debut with DELICATE, but didn't make the line up.

Ling Chuhua

4273ad01-3dd6-4ce3-b7ab-585246242935.jpg
Ling Chuhua is the little sister of DELICATE member Ling Fenhua. She has been a trainee under BLISS LABELS since 2019.

Cheng Mingxia
fhrsd303ww751.jpg
Cheng Mingxia is a former member of DELICATE who left the group in 2020 due to mental health issues. Netizens suspect her to join the new group.

Yang Ah Mei

main-qimg-861b7631c141beb2e58eb6c6a1192f2e-lq.jpeg
Not much is known about her, but she has been a trainee under BLISS LABELS since 2019.

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Fake CPOP/KPOP News

BLISS LABELS sent out an official statement confirming that they will be debuting a new cpop group, VIXENNE very soon. The company said that the group will have 8 members. Netizens are excited about this and await the debut of VIXENNE.

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
BLISS LABELS NEWS
BLISS LABELS Confirms News About Su Jiaqi

After the statement from Ever After Entertainment, BLISS LABELS released this following statement:

We would like to confirm that Su Jiaqi has indeed joined BLISS LABELS after leaving Ever After. She is currently a trainee under the company. We hope her fans continue to support her.

@LostInTheDream