[FAKE] JEI Comeback Thread {This Time? - 1st Full Album}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
丂ㄒ卂Ꮆ乇 卂几ᗪ 爪ᐯ:

I know JEI is usually purple but TLN fits blue so well <3

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
フ乇丨'丂 ᐯㄥ丨ᐯ乇
shen-xiaoting-mimi-loves-xiaoting.gif

*posing for the Vlive camera*
Jei: *giggles* Hello, I am JEI a.k.a. the purple icon! Hi Jewels, how are you doing today? I'm here to answer some questions that Jewels have sent me!
Jei: Let's see... *reads paper*

𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭?
Jei: I do. I really like the magical concept but I also like darker concepts. Check out JELO's comeback "Am I The Villain?" I'm in love with it and can we talk about how amazing Miya and Daiyu look? Lovely. Back to what I was saying,
*laughs*
I like darker concepts because it shows another side to the artist. I'm hoping to do darker concepts in the future but I'm okay with lighter concepts. As for magical ones, I think the ending product is so ethereal and for my debut, "Lavender Lullaby", it's not exactly magical but I think it gave a magical feel. I like the wonder- I'm talking too much, let's move on to the next one!
*smiles*

𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥?
Jei: Ah. I wanted to be a kpop idol because I had a passion for singing and dancing. I would sing and dance whenever I could at home, I was pretty shy to do it in public because I was insecure about it. I would see K-pop idols on TV and I was like, I want to be like them because to be able to sing and dance on stage was a dream I thought I would never be able to reach. They're pretty, talented, and they're charming but I thought negatively about myself so I compared myself. Don't do that Jewels. You all are amazing. Then, I saw auditions happening at Chaence Entertainment so I decided to do it because why not? If I can't do it in public, I can audition at least, you know?
*laughs*
My dream came true. I also loved, and still do, the thought of interacting and talking to fans because to have people that love you and stand by your side from Korea or internationally is such an amazing thing. I'm still a rookie now, but when I become a bigger name I'll still cherish Jewels all the same. Thank you Jewels!
*starts tearing up*
Oh nooo
*turns around and wipes them away*
So, that was unplanned but-

*The door is swung open by...
Daiyu: Hii JEI!!! Hello Jewels! We were watching your Vlive and you happened to be across from our room...
*Miya comes in
Miya: Daiyu! You can't just interrupt a VLIVE!
Daiyu: Come on can't we stay for a bit...
Miya: No-
Jei: No it's fine!
Miya: Really?
Jei: Of course! It's kinda awkward just talking by myself here and besides the VLIVE will be more fun with you guys in it!
Daiyu: I hope Jelly are also watching!
Miya: Then should we say hi to both Jelly and Jewels?
Jei: Let's do it!
All: Hello Jelly and Jewels...
JEI! JELO's Miya! JELO's Daiyu!
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f37425558373367456f76456333513d3d2d3834383637373434362e313566626261333662663063623036323433393330353332313239312e676966

(left: Daiyu | middle: Miya | right: Jei)
*all clap*
Jei:
That was fun! Shall we go back to reading some more questions?
Daiyu: Yes, let's get to it!
*leaning over JEI's shoulders*

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐄𝐋𝐎?
Jei: Ahh yes. I met Jelo before we all even debuted! I met Daiyu first *motions to Daiyu* We were in the practice room and I first thought she was intimidating but I wanted to make friends that day so I said "hi!" and all of a sudden Daiyu jumped. *laughing*
Daiyu:
Hey! I didn't expect anyone to say hi that day!
Miya: Listen here, the funny thing was I entered the room right when that happened and we all couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes because we were trying to talk while laughing! *starts laughing*
All: *are breathless from laughing*
Jei:
That's when I met you! After we stopped laughing, we all introduced ourselves and we became best friends after that! Hooray for us! *smiling*
Daiyu:
You left out the part where you slipped and kept trying to balance herself but she had her arms out like a bird! Now that's hilarious *laughing*
Jei:
Nooooo! My secret has been spilled! I slipped and then the floor became slippery all of a sudden and I looked like I was dancing while trying to balance! *laughing*
Miya:
Jewels missed such a funny moment. I'll recreate it! *starts flapping her arms and cackling*
Jei:
So that's how we met! Let's move on to the next question! *giggling*

𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨?
Jei: Honestly, I look up to everyone but if I had to choose one person I'd choose Chungha-sunbaenim! She's amazing and I love her music, her mv's, and her voice is so nice to listen to! I also like how she's bold and I'd like to be bold and brave!
Miya: Let me tell you, Jei has been looking up to Chungha-sunbaenim after Daiyu introduced her to her music. She has Chungha posters in her room and as her wallpaper, she's a real Byulharang!
Daiyu: Hopefully, Jei can meet Chungha-sunbaenim one day. When she does, we all know how excited she'll be. Let's manifest that for her everyone!
Jei: She's someone I definitely look up to!
----
Jei: Looks like that's all the questions there are. :( It's okay I loved answering them! Hopefully I get more questions next time from you all! 💜
Miya: It's okay! *hugs Jei* After this Vlive, should we go out and eat some samgyeopsal?
Daiyu: Absolutely, I'm hungry after practice anyway!
Jei: That sounds delicious~ Should we go now?
Daiyu: Yes! Although I am a bit sad to leave Jelly and Jewels!
Miya: Aww yes, let's say bye before we leave!
All: We are Jeilo! Goodbye!

original.gif

(left: Jei | middle: Daiyu | right: Miya)
Jelo: We'll go ahead! *leaves
Jei: Okay! Bye! Thank you Jewels and Jelly for tuning in! I love you all! Mwah! See you in my next Vlive and stream my new album "This Time?" and Jelo's "Am I The Villain?"! Bye Bye!

kep1er-xiaoting-love.gif

*Vlive Ended*

Thank you for watching!​