[FAKE] GEMS Introduction/News/Updates

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• Total voters

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
ZuQhM4PQVVID2eMOhmU3VMMWbTuOedn8UE_MWzLpn_kZohgmmXWBCD4Abb0ZUEHzWjsIz3G3qUvZrX64sW0-sgRdDKyB6yLqsxrRii-BPuA65GvvEqJNDfTl8SmB8hYimG3n6KbK-0KOXn0BbkwC2f78qVZkbn8BLLwc7V7QlC4MKy3qeLLvvlO1qiM6vQ

Dreamers Entertainment tease new Girl Group through teaser image
Out of nowhere Dreamers Entertainment teased a new girl group. Not much information is known about the girl group except small bits of information about the members

Members from Left to Right
Left: Gummi. Many netizens were speculating that Gummi would join a group like aespaced but netizens didn’t think that she would debut with a group.
Left middle: Evie performed at the Dreamers Entertainment Showcase Last year and did an amazing job. She left netizens shocked with her amazing dancing skills. Some netizens were upset with her debut however because 2 months ago she did a vocal cover of La Vie en Rose By DAZZZLE and many netizens were upset at her vocal skills. They said that her voice was underdeveloped and that she should keep working on singing
Right Middle: Mirae Is a very popular Trainee who has a very successful Youtube Channel. Not much is known about her Idol Skills however she has been in a few youtube controversies such as being disrespectful towards other creators and her dirty mouth. Many netizens were upset with her debut as well. But she does have a large fanbase from her youtube channel
Right: Has not yet been Identified.

Nobody knows exactly when these girls will debut but Netizens think that the girls will be introduced shortly
What member is your favorite so far?

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
ZuQhM4PQVVID2eMOhmU3VMMWbTuOedn8UE_MWzLpn_kZohgmmXWBCD4Abb0ZUEHzWjsIz3G3qUvZrX64sW0-sgRdDKyB6yLqsxrRii-BPuA65GvvEqJNDfTl8SmB8hYimG3n6KbK-0KOXn0BbkwC2f78qVZkbn8BLLwc7V7QlC4MKy3qeLLvvlO1qiM6vQ

A later post will be made about each member
Gummi
Nayeon Foton (23 av 166) | Last.fm

Song Gummi
Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Evie
Australian K-pop star Danielle named new global face of Burberry | Daily  Mail Online

Choi Evelyn
Main Dancer
Mirae
G)I-DLE's Jeon Soyeon Shares, “I Have Strong Confidence In My Music” |  Soompi

Yoon Mirae
Visual, Lead Rapper
Age 20
Soyeon

elris | karin | Alice, Hunus entertainment, Pop group

Park Soyeon
Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Center, Maknae
Age 19

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Gummi
ebjQzEjKX7TBcHqigCXDpLH06rJyCnrcm4gStuAdcs-u1MkfFUxpbyXhYpqUwQ1QOxjepoWjVuD7nb3fOyKrW6bmlh2O1PUleWQjeUp9lDBd48NqRg3CPNILlo8ojkby67EwG7oKImzJnjsb6VWEqU2RerdKV_JOo6vExYCwzZe1NzQs2z0KgN71VAaGSg

Nayeon Twice
Song Gu-mi
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Leader
Birthdate: August 21, 2000
Gummi Facts:
– She was a Trainee at JYP for 3 years but left after almost giving up
-- She is seen hanging out with Twice a lot
-- She has a 2 cats and 1 bunny and a dog

-- She is really good friend with Wonyoung and Yujin from Ive and Chaeryoung and Ryujin from Itzy
--She is already well know in the industry for being a soloist

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Evie
I1ODKIMmmoCkuBaXQSVOG_MzEwG2qcGMLDwA2zEepAl8nN2HeNBQm15M1PC6-tyUKOPy7zvN3X84ajzKh9KW-eQSO_TM8Ui1pQGgByF7mYVlLKDY2UFQGaavSUZnTEphhywb_vOYTcztmk2khlgd6kLlBu1RsJFX65eN05UiIxqyw3QeEEXpkWo5CuqMyQ

Danielle NewJeans
Choi Evelyn
Position: Main Dancer
Birthdate: April 25, 2003
Evie Facts:
--She is a very quiet person
-- She is Korean-American
--Her older sister is a dancer and her brother is a staff member of Dreamers Entertainment
--She is allergic to animal hair
--She loves eating out with her friends

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Hello this is Dreamers Entertainment. We are here to address the recent bullying rumors of Yoon Mirae. After a long discussion we have decided that Mirae will not be participating in GEMS schedules until further notice. We are currently investigating the rumors to see if they are true or not, But until then Mirae will not be participating with GEMS's schedule and staying. It was a very hard decision and we are very sorry for all of Mirae's fans and everyone else that Mirae will not be able to properly showcase her skills with the debut. If we can prove or disprove this then Mirae will sooner or later be able to join the girls schedule. We hope that you can support our decision and the girls'.

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Mirae
UNIEdctL6MnnwBdi3kOf6GrNWsAaYg7EzmjiVzrYXmYiqCp_uUOVevUwhMMIOcWfzlLee1N1F2X_7H51PD_p-WNqcLUNa-pQ2XeISamEq2bF9MGJ1bZtOBai7kPvbyujq-64xyGJ-K3sVLJZEeDKmUMyXVa4L9eO5o89RZ7yhAYyVNvbxFYjdt56VNh0Ig

Soyeon (G)-IDLE
Yoon Mirae
Position: Visual, Lead Rapper
Birthdate: February 14, 2002
Mirae Facts:
--Mirae was very popular in school
--She is very close with Soyeon because they went to school together in primary and secondary school
-- She auditioned for 6+ companies she was accepted in all of them but chose Malivino because it was the one Soyeon chose
--She has a successful make-up youtube channel called Make-upwithMirae
--Neither one of her parents support her being an Idol and they have cut ties with her completely

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Soyeon

i_RclzyoJGYOXczxCJjaR-xUcT2jZJuGcwOSsEQ62lb203BVi0hJTvG9thgsofHvD_Op0UJFY5WOr7HfyAr0B-yQrHRBCSXUzoZs_F9y4QiTbnjHOlP_AMYHGKI0uTHNSzVKXtCvkmGRe5AJsH3-8noMWOtNNjdzioxN3vpGyJYBLDiE8HTTBQDCludUrw

Karin ALICE
Park Soyeon
Position: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Center
Birthdate: December 12, 2003
Soyeon facts:
--Soyeon is very close with Mirae
--In primary school Soyeon was getting bullied and Mirae had been the only one nice to her.
-- Soyeon wanted to become an actress when she was younger but her career path changed when Mirae wanted to become an Idol and convinced her.
-- Her parents have a restaurant in busan that she will one day inherit
-- She hates all bugs

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Hello this is Dreamers Entertainment. We are here to discuss the bullying rumors of Yoon Mirae. After a careful investigation we all have agreed that Yoon Mirae is completely innocent and we will take legal action against anyone who says otherwise. We have also decided that Yoon Mirae will join the girls for their debut and future promotions immediately.

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
GEMS FiKLive
Mirae: Shimmering and Shining!
All: Hello we are GEMS!
Soyeon: Hello everyone! Welcome to our very first FikLive!
Mirae: Gummi-Unnie won't be in this Live because she’s busy right now. But while she’s gone I’m in charge!
Evie: Says who?
Mirae: Gummi-Unnie, and Manager-nim, Plus I’m the second oldest!
Evie: Whatever
*The room is filled with giggles*
Soyeon: Unnie~~ Guess what happened on Tuesday!
Mirae: Soyeon. No. *Mirae looks almost annoyed but hides it quickly*
Soyeon: Soyeon. Yes.
*Evie pulls out a bag with decorations and party hats*
E + S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!!!
*The girls put the decorations up*
Mirae: Mirae sighs and then smiles a little bit Okayyy. Where’s the cake!
*Evie leaves the screen for a little bit and comes back with a cake*
Evie: Now that we’re done with that, Don’t forget to order our photocards! https://forms.gle/S21omoP9Qcz9n51r5
Soyeon: Yeah I think that you’ll love them!
Mirae: Mine are definitely the best ones!
Evie: Haha you wish But before we answer questions. Let's introduce ourselves!
All: Ok!
Evie: Hi my name is Evie, I am the main dancer and lead vocalist of GEMS. I really love dancing and I helped choreograph a lot of our songs
Mirae: Hello, my name is Mirae. I am the visual and main rapper. I love practicing my rapping and I love song writing. Me and Gummi-unnie wrote some of the lyrics for ‘Cry For Me’
Soyeon: Hi! I am Soyeon, I am the Lead Dancer and Center! I Like dancing a lot! I don’t help choreograph nearly as much as Evie but I do love to help out whenever I can.
Mirae: Ok, now let's answer the questions: How do you guys feel about your debut concept and songs ?
Soyeon: I think that this concept really helped all of us explore our dark, almost sadistic side. I think that this change was really difficult for me and Gummi-unnie. As most of you know Gummi is more of a bright concept person. Her soloist career is really bright. But GEMS has a darker feel to it. I think that Rae-unnie was the member who pulled this concept off perfectly. Her whole attitude is based on not caring about what other people say or think. And I think that she was the one who kept it all together. Sorry! I didnèt mean to go on a rant Soyeon blushes
Evie: Aww you're so cute Soyeon. But yeah you are right! Rae was definitely the reason we pulled this foreign concept off. Soyeon turns into a deep red color. I think that this album helped me a lot with my confidence!
Mirae: Thank you guys Mirae is still stuffing her face with cake
Soyeon: Unnie. How are you still eating? You're gonna get in trouble for ignoring the diet plan! You bottomless pit
Mirae: Hey! I’m hungry! I’m the birthday girl!
Evie: Guys Stop fighting! Sigh come on let's read the next comment How long have you guys lived in the dorm?
Mirae
: We’ve lived here for about 5 months. It’s still pretty empty but we’re all going furniture shopping soon. I think after this FiKLive, Maybe later we’ll show you our rooms!
Soyeon: Yeah, that would be fun! Ok here’s the next one: How do you handle being homesick?
Evie: It’s been hard adjusting to life here but because of my members it was a lot easier! I’ve lived in America for most of my life and moving back here was a transition. My family still lives in America so I miss them everyday. But no matter how much I miss them I will never regret my decision to move here. Sometimes I can’t help but wonder what life would be like if I had stayed in America. I don’t want to think of that.. I love all my members like they are my sisters. No they are my sisters *she sheds a small tear* I hope that I’ll be a very important asset to this team.
Soyeon: Aww Unnie I love you and I know that you’ll always be important to this team. All of are are equal and with out you we would be G-M-S *the others let out a small giggle*
Mirae: What do each of you want to contribute to the group?
Evie: Hmm I want to contribute by being somebody who everyone can count on and depend on. Whether it be by dancing or just by being a good person
Mirae: Because I am one of the eldest members I want to be someone the the younger members look up to
Soyeon: Hmmm, I’ll contribute by being the aegyo machine! Soyeon does cute aegyo but laughs in the middle of it
Mirae: Soyeon! Stop! You look weird! *Mirae starts to laugh uncontrollably and Evie soon joins in and the laughter and imitates Soyeon*
Evie: But you know Gummi-unnie is the real aegyo machine. NO ONE can ever beat her..
Mirae: Yeah you're right Mirae’s phone goes off she picks it up and frowns a little bit Hey girls I think it's about time to go to bed Gummi will probably be home soon I just got a text she’s on her way form the practice room and she’s a little mad at us for doing the live without her and you know she wont come wake you guys up no matter what I’ll go to sleep soon I just have to finish editing a video!
Soyeon: Yeah I’m off. I don't want Gummi to be mad at us for staying up too late too. Evie nods in agreement
Evie: Good night Shimmers! I hope you have a great sleep. I love you guys!
Soyeon: Night everyone!
*Soyeon and Evie leave to go get ready for bed*
Mirae: Good night Shimmers! I hope that in this Live you got to see a more personal side of us! I think I’ll start doing my own FiKLives by myself soon so then you can meet me better! Would you guys like that? Well I need to get to bed soon plus I have to take down the decorations and clean up the dorm a little but. But don’t forget to eat healthy and get lots of sleep! Good night, love you guys!

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Inspired by @yunaing and the CALLA Lily roundup
GEMS MEMBERS
Gummi
Yesterday during the FikLive many Netizens were wondering why Gummi hadn't been in the FikLive. The girls had said that she was at the practice rooms but when the girls had said that there was a shift in the atmosphere. Many netizens believe that the girls were lying but nobody knows why yet. But many netizens are suspecting that she went on a date. This hasn't been confirmed but NEtizens think that it might be someone from DREAMERS ENTERTAINMENT boy group SPIRIT. Some people also think that she might be dating Seojun form SPIRIT. They have both talked about their closeness and how they used to spend a lot of time together before debuting. A few Netizens even speculate that they might have dated before their debut. One of the main pieces of evidence is the fact the they were both seen wearing the same necklace in an instagram post. The two posts were made an hour after each other and the backgrounds of each photo were similar. Gummi was seen outside of an unnamed coffee shop and Seojun was inside an unnamed coffee shop. In his photo there was a person walking behind him with short-medium brown hair like Gummi's. DREAMERS ENTERTAINMENT has yet to say anything.

Mirae
After the FiKLive last night many Netizens were surprised to see a more heartfelt version of Mirae. Many Netizens had mixed feelings about her sentiments last night. Some people were happy to see that Mirae wasn't as mean as she looked but others were upset saying that 'She's supposed to be the cool one' and other one said 'She kinda ruined the image she was the only member who actually fit the concept but she ruined that for herself now nobody fits the concept'. Many Shimmers are angry that people are mad at Mirae for showing her nice side, One Shimmer said 'I don't understand. If Mirae had kept up her Icy cold look she would have been cancelled for being too cold and not caring for her members. Y'all are just jealous that you aren't as pretty or talented as her.' Many people think that this will die down soon and nobody is going to make a statement
GEMS Rankings
The album has been doing okay on music charts. 'Cry For Me' has peaked at #43 on Billboard Korea and rests at #56. The album 'Cry.' Has gotten 80,000 album orders and

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
GEMS movie night suggestions!

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author