Fairytail

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONCE_4_EVER

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
Mong Mong-ie
Honda Tohru
SuA
Dami
Fairytail is personally my favourite anime as its helped me through some dark times in my life. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that's just getting into anime. so far I have been to 3-4 conventions and at those conventions, there are usually a booth that sells (prop)weapons I actually got to hold erzas heavens wheel sword it made me so happy. that aside my favourite characters are the zodiac more specifically aries as I love her pink hair. I also really love lucy. I especially love the star dresses and how they all incorporate things that the actual zodiac in the show had. if you had a favourite scene in the show feel free to say it, my personal favourite is Lucy vs Yukino at the grand magic games because that scene is what got me into watching Fairytail in the first place. Anyways I hope that everyone stays safe and healthy during the global pandemic.

Last edited:

ONCE_4_EVER

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
Mong Mong-ie
Honda Tohru
SuA
Dami
you have good taste 😌
thanks! I actually finished watching it not long ago, it was so good. it took me a long time to finish watching it because of how busy I was. they also came out with a video game that was available on ps4, switch, and pc. but from what I've heard the dialogue is only in Japanese or something like that, and yet its available in North America. if you google fairytail game it should pop up.