EXTREMLEY late introduction bcz i forgot to introduce myself

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ivediveyyy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kim Dayeon
Love Dive
Orbit Crown
Leeseo
hello! I forgot to introduce myself a really long time ago so here it is now!

my name is ivediveyyy but you can call me sonamati or sona! I really enjoy it on the forums, I first used this website to learn about my favs, but I learned that they had forums and now I go on them almost everyday !

I started stanning k-pop back in 2019 when I was in boarding school in Nepal, but I recently moved to the states last year I currently stan about 30 groups, I would stan more, but my kpop phase died down in 2021, and it came back this year.

my ultimate bias is chaeyoung from twice! i love her raps, and her personality. I mainly stan 4th gen gg's and im slowly starting to test the waters of bgs
my fav groups rn are stayc, txt, ive, twice & red velvet

avi ☆

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear

my name is ivediveyyy but you can call me sonamati or sona! I really enjoy it on the forums, I first used this website to learn about my favs, but I learned that they had forums and now I go on them almost everyday !

I started stanning k-pop back in 2019 when I was in boarding school in Nepal, but I recently moved to the states last year I currently stan about 30 groups, I would stan more, but my kpop phase died down in 2021, and it came back this year.

my ultimate bias is chaeyoung from twice! i love her raps, and her personality. I mainly stan 4th gen gg's and im slowly starting to test the waters of bgs
thats the cutest user! i also bias chaeyoung omg slay
stayc, ive, and twice? dam good taste

happy late welcome lol!

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧

Hello and welcome to the forums!
I love StayC, TXT, IVE, Twice and RV too!! Great taste you got there!

If you need bgs recommendations, hit me up!

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon

Late welcome to the forums

u have an amazing taste

If u need anything I can help u ( :

Celestial💫

Kpop Groupie
Website
sakura-flowers.carrd.co
Credits
Kazuha
Ningning
Winter
Giselle

I like Twice, Red Velvet, Txt and Ive too!
And late welcome too

josephclarksonsmu

Kpop Amateur
Credits

Hi Sona! Welcome to the forums! It's great to hear that you enjoy visiting the forums and that you're a fan of K-Pop. It's always exciting to discover new groups and expand your music tastes. Your ultimate bias Chaeyoung from Twice is a great choice, her raps and personality are definitely appealing. It's great to see that you're exploring 4th gen girl groups and branching out to boy groups as well. I also love them and am also new here)

Credits
Ningning
Onda
Kim Dayeon
Vivi

my bias is chaeyoung :)