Explaining the AKB48 Senbatsu System

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
The Senbatsu Election (選抜総選挙) (also known as Senbatsu Sousenkyo) is an annual event where fans can vote for their favorite AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 or HKT48 members. After the votes are submitted, the 80 members who received the most votes are announced on the day of the election. These top members who have the most votes are grouped by the ranking that they attained. The groups called Senbatsu (#1 to #16), Undergirls (#17 to #32), Next Girls (#33 to 48), Future Girls (#49 to #64) and Upcoming Girls (#65 to #80). Each of these five groups releases a song and music video in the following single.
AKB48's overseas sister groups, JKT48, BNK48 and MNL48 also have their own sousenkyo. SNH48 Group also has its own sousenkyo.
This system started off with AKB48's 13th Single Iiwake Maybe and member Maeda Atsuko won the center position. 98 members participated in this.
I hope this helps!
Tags: @p e a c h y @Saythename17 @johnnyluvbot

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
The Senbatsu Election (選抜総選挙) (also known as Senbatsu Sousenkyo) is an annual event where fans can vote for their favorite AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 or HKT48 members. After the votes are submitted, the 80 members who received the most votes are announced on the day of the election. These top members who have the most votes are grouped by the ranking that they attained. The groups called Senbatsu (#1 to #16), Undergirls (#17 to #32), Next Girls (#33 to 48), Future Girls (#49 to #64) and Upcoming Girls (#65 to #80). Each of these five groups releases a song and music video in the following single.
AKB48's overseas sister groups, JKT48, BNK48 and MNL48 also have their own sousenkyo. SNH48 Group also has its own sousenkyo.
This system started off with AKB48's 13th Single Iiwake Maybe and member Maeda Atsuko won the center position. 98 members participated in this.
I hope this helps!
this does help, im still kinda confused but idk why, but thank u lol

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I hope this helps!
Interesting!

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Speaking of senbatsu, I think SGO (the Vietnamese sister group) is currently doing theirs at the moment and it's being filmed and uploaded to YT. Not sure if they're English subbed though. This'll be either their second or third(?) senbatsu (IDK I'm not keeping count). I don't think they publicly aired or published anything about the first/second senbatsu unless I wasn't paying attention enough (which is probably the case).

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
Speaking of senbatsu, I think SGO (the Vietnamese sister group) is currently doing theirs at the moment and it's being filmed and uploaded to YT. Not sure if they're English subbed though. This'll be either their second or third(?) senbatsu (IDK I'm not keeping count). I don't think they publicly aired or published anything about the first/second senbatsu unless I wasn't paying attention enough (which is probably the case).
From what i've seen on the wiki, they were holding a senbatsu battle!
More information about that here ; http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/SGO48_Senbatsu_Battle