Explain the meaning of your username

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
When I first got into K-Pop, Namjin was the first duo I really liked, so I decided to create a username in remembrance of those days ☺

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I had Alice in Wonderland in my hands while I was creating an account (I forgot which one), and I wanted to create an alternative universe for Wonderland: a fun, weird, interesting place that's also dangerous deep within. So since Forgotten sounded nice, and Wonderland wouldn't be any of those words mentioned above, that's been my account name since forever...

Sonyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
My username is a combination that comes from my three girl group bias all in three different groups:
Former T-ARA Member Soyeon (aka Park InJung), SNSD Girls' Generation Sunny, and AOA Seo Yuna
Soyeon + Sunny + Yuna = Sonyuna
Though, Soyuna sounds quite better to me, I had to add the letter "N" to make it sound like "Sun-Yuna".
I chose "Sonyuna", because Soyeon was the most eye-catching on T-ARA in my opinion, Sunny's voice is unforgettable, and Yuna's just the sweetest as ever 2me imo.
tumblr_n1rlxz4cj61toyrcuo1_250.gif
tenor.gif
original.gif